Total pairs of shoes you own

I only collect sandals, I have 49874 pairs. But yes, I have a pair of Jordan' too.

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

NDS Air Jordan V LS grapes sz 12.5 ! HERE OG 85' Jordan I bag ! HEREDS Air Jordan XIII Black/Red sz 12! HERE DS Air Jordan XX Black/Stealth sz 9 HERE DS Air Jordan X Steels sz 10.5 HERE OG 90' Jordan V bag ! HERE.

Right now about 10 i was all up in the 40+ but there is no reason to have that many shoes i kinda think 10 is too much.
Well mabey not :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN TO THE BONE​

not that many bout 140
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

36.. and i find it hard to wear each one. i can only imagine you guys with yours 100+ pairs. Rotations end annually :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM RICK ASTLEY

around 15, thats nothing compared to others and im 16
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Probably at 175, storage is definatley becoming a problem, 125 of them are Jordans. I have a bad habit I need to stop.

40+ Had 60+ at one point.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Well my girl counted and estimated lolll about mid 300s but last time I counted it was about 295. I was starting to od but stopped buying nothing that ain't og (lol) and denim or vinyl and I don't dj. Had to channel my add to something else though loll.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

About 40. I'm capping off at that; too old to have all those sneakers. *shameless plug* I'm actually selling some in my sig (and more) *shameless plug*
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

PM me for pics and if you're interested.​

just added 1 to my 25 pair collection this week, lol...saturday hopefully i'll have about 5 or so more. i'll keep ya updated
TEAM 'TUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

couple beat pairs of vans, dunks, and j1's. that's all I need really.
..and the rest below is part of my sig, including this.
TEAM ONE MAN ARMY
"Never Fallin'" - Living Legends​
7/27/87 - 6/25/07 Sis, I will love you always.

i got like 5 that im counting not including a pair of converse lows. the rest are for sale or trade.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

I had over 100 but Katrina took all but 3 pair of those...so wear your shoes people they aren't worth saving because anything can happen anytime :smh:
smh.gif

i currently have 40 pairs right now... |I
tired.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time,
and all before has been a mean sleep
TEAM SAINTS
What did you expect I'm just a home team type of dude

Back
Top Bottom