Total pairs of shoes you own

i have about 35+ pairs. i find it pointless to own to many pairs of shoes with the same colors so i got rid of a lot.

i've got about 54...i dont intend on going past 60. funny, i said that about 20 and 30. ha!

having a GOOD job is great. ha! i need help...we all do!
newbie? man...i just been banned for years

Around 65 give or take a few.
WANTED: Size 11-13 any condition!PM Me!
[] Red Supreme Blazer
[] Blk/neon Air Total Max Uptempo
[] Nike Foamposite pro Voltage

I only have 30 right now. I have only been collecting for a year, but I hope to really pick it up in the summer.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

I sold most of my collection b/c I'm contemplating on getting out of the game, so I have around 50 left.
Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud!

~150+ or so currently

Was at 200+ a few years back and ended up selling just about everything and was down to <40 or so pairs. I thought I was done.... Ended up beating up a bunch of pairs and was down to beaters..... Little over a year ago, I decided to buy a few pairs and am now back up to ~150. New rule for me: If a pair isn't un ds'd after a year of owning (with the exception of ~10 pairs), it's up on eBay. Definitely limiting myself to the amount of pairs I currently own.

I don't kno
AIM:ja3killa23(always online)
email: [email protected]

i changed my AIM SN from jodakiss1122 to ja3killa23 SAVE THE NEW SCREEN NAME!!!!!! And if I had yours, its prob gone lol so get at me

I am at almost 60 and i am just waiting on the aqua 8 and a friend of my sister who has a pair of 17s he wore only 5 times when he worked at the nike outlet and i will have 1 - 22 and just one pair away from finishing my jordan collection. (at least with the rumors about the 23 on the jordan board :smh:
smh.gif
)

dang some of you are crazy. im at about 20 that are woorth some money and then like 7 or 8 that are like gr's or balling shoes
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Quote:
I might be the one in here with the least amount.

4, right here. One for everyday, one for basketball, one for occasions, and the other one still DS. I can NEVER imagine having that many pairs of shoes. I don't know.

ehh....20 pairs. I've gained shoe knowledge to a point that I know a shoe almost by just looking at it, but my collection is really slacking. And I have not attained anything over $400 bucks yet in market value. Most expensive kicks I got are only $215 (Raptors). Or my OG Air Zoom Flight Oly Penny's. I also doubt my collection will grow because it's not just about shoes anymore...I'm got sucked into denim and urban clothing, and now I got a car which I have major plans for.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

8. and growing

it's not a game. it's a hobby.

40-50 and it used to be more. but i sold what i didnt wear. and in a few months i will be buying some more. so......it is what it is.
"i don't care what people think, people are stupid." -charles barkley
myspace
-one

i have around 60 pairs... overall i prollly had around 120... i just make sure i sell the 1's i dont wear... in the future i wont be wearing kix... i will trade em in 4 the classy look..
hey yall.. i got
VVVNDS air jordan VII cardinals 4 Sale... hit me up if interested... size 9.

Back
Top Bottom