Toy Story Question Vol. Where Is Andy's Father?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by treewing

Never knew he was a hand me down toy, was that in TS2 cuz I didn't see that one...

Andy's mother mentioned it at the yard sale in Toy Story 2 when that guy tried to buy him (and wound up just stealing him). Something along the lines of "it's been in the family for years".
she says "it's an old family toy"

and it can't be from when Andy was a baby since Molly wasn't born yet. unless, like someone said, Andy's mom is a JO
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

What does Molly have to do with anything? Her being born yet or not is completely irrelevant.

Never knew he was a hand me down toy, was that in TS2 cuz I didn't see that one...

Andy's mother mentioned it at the yard sale in Toy Story 2 when that guy tried to buy him (and wound up just stealing him). Something along the lines of "it's been in the family for years".

and it can't be from when Andy was a baby since Molly wasn't born yet. unless, like someone said, Andy's mom is a JO
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

What does Molly have to do with anything? Her being born yet or not is completely irrelevant.

shes obviously a stay at home mother

they live in a large house
his dad is off at work
his mom is always there

his dad is off at work
his mom is always there

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I think he means that the dad couldn't have died when Andy was a baby.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

his dad is off at work
his mom is always there

How is that obvious? There's no hint of him even being at work (an office in the home for instance) 

Spoiler [+]
Especially in Toy Story 3 when Andy was preparing for/leaving for college, you would think he would be around to help/say goodbye

his dad is off at work
his mom is always there

How is that obvious? There's no hint of him even being at work (an office in the home for instance) 

Spoiler [+]
Especially in Toy Story 3 when Andy was preparing for/leaving for college, you would think he would be around to help/say goodbye

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Ah, I see now. But also, this can play into what I was mentioning earlier about the both of them being adopted, hence no father and a single parent household. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Ah, I see now. But also, this can play into what I was mentioning earlier about the both of them being adopted, hence no father and a single parent household. 

his dad is off at work
his mom is always there

Spoiler [+]
hes an NBA player

his dad is off at work
his mom is always there

Spoiler [+]
hes an NBA player

his dad is off at work
his mom is always there

Spoiler [+]
hes an NBA player
Na. He was around until Andy sister was born. That's when he found out andys mom smashed the homies, and he got an invite to Maury a few weeks later. That's when he pieced things togeher and just dipped assuming he wasn't the father, that is also why we never saw them on Maury.

his dad is off at work
his mom is always there

Spoiler [+]
hes an NBA player
Na. He was around until Andy sister was born. That's when he found out andys mom smashed the homies, and he got an invite to Maury a few weeks later. That's when he pieced things togeher and just dipped assuming he wasn't the father, that is also why we never saw them on Maury.

Back
Top Bottom