Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I teared up with 3
frown.gif

This scene right here can cause waterworks, even among grown +%$ men
laugh.gif
frown.gif

i cried like a newborn infant, i watched it in the afternoon when no one was in theaters cause i knew it was gonna happen
laugh.gif

same with UP when they showed the oldman and his wife grow old together.
frown.gif
it was at the 3:02 mark where I just lost it in the theatre
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by FOG

I teared up with 3
frown.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

i cried like a newborn infant, i watched it in the afternoon when no one was in theaters cause i knew it was gonna happen
laugh.gif

same with UP when they showed the oldman and his wife grow old together.
frown.gif
it was at the 3:02 mark where I just lost it in the theatre
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Did people really like Toy Story 3? I saw the first two, enjoyed them. Got 3 from the Redbox and after about 45mins, my gf was passed out and I was playing COD.

Did people really like Toy Story 3? I saw the first two, enjoyed them. Got 3 from the Redbox and after about 45mins, my gf was passed out and I was playing COD.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

tumblr_ljm1o2lvM01qgxdtt.gif

tumblr_ljm1o2lvM01qgxdtt.gif

http://www.weirdtaste.com/img/*****Slap.gif

http://www.weirdtaste.com/img/*****Slap.gif

not sure if serious....

movie had a lot of life lessons in it... watched it in iraq  made a nigguh a cry
frown.gif

not sure if serious....

movie had a lot of life lessons in it... watched it in iraq  made a nigguh a cry
frown.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by FOG

I teared up with 3
frown.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Dude straight tears, luckily I saw it in 3D though and had the glasses on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
unfortunately for me I saw it at home and was alone and everything was fine until I got to this scene then thats when I couldnt help it anymore
frown.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by FOG

I teared up with 3
frown.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Dude straight tears, luckily I saw it in 3D though and had the glasses on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
unfortunately for me I saw it at home and was alone and everything was fine until I got to this scene then thats when I couldnt help it anymore
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom