Toyota reaching way too hard... "Swagger Wagon"

Big face-palm...
smh.gif
Since when was driving a mini-van cool? Who are they trying to fool? Yeah, I'll definitely feel so much better as a parent about getting groceries and three screaming kids from soccer practice in the back while dealing with traffic, as long as I'm driving a Toyota Sienna. I'm joking. It's not that I hate Toyota Siennas, it's more of an example of how annoying advertising has become. You drive a Sienna because you have to, not because you want to. The original commercials on TV were manageable, but this whole music video fad is ridiculous. The last time music videos that made something that sucked funny or entertaining was those music videos at the end of each Bill Nye: The Science Guy episode.

Watch at your own discretion. I would copulate with the woman though.
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]

I like it. good wordplay too and fits the demographic they want to appeal to

laugh.gif
This whole series is comedy to me, middle aged couple w/ kids who can't come to terms that their best days are over. My fave is where he's just making it rain on her the whole time.

Driving a MiniVans is cool as long as it says VW on the front and is made in the 60s.

no joke I was just about to make a thread about this too......you should change the thread title to "RIP to Swagger"

1) isnt that the chick from the office?

2) I have the same hoodie

3) this video is better then alot of rap videos out now

Originally Posted by Finn

I think that chick in the commercials is hot....

this.

i dont think the sienna can be considered a minivan anymore, thing is huge (pause)

We watched this in my Consumer Insight.
Don't think it's that bad. I could care less. NO AD would ever make a mini-van appealing to me so I'm definitely not a good judge.

Toyota's reputation is in the toilet? HAHAHAHHAHAHH

Toyota sold 157,439 Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles last month, rising from 126,540 a year earlier. The Toyota City, Japan-based company said the increases were led by Corolla small cars, Prius hybrids, Avalon sedans, Highlander and RAV4 sport- utility vehicles, and Sienna minivans.

Toyota’s market share for the month rose to 16 percent, from 15.4 percent in April 2009, according to Autodata.

The point? Yes, Toyota's brand took a hit; however, this incident was just a blip and nobody should underestimate the staying power of one of the most trusted brands in the world.

Back
Top Bottom