Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

Originally Posted by vSlackin

I feel like I got some niketalkers in my area taking all the games
mad.gif
laugh.gif
yea some Niketalker in the San Jose area hit up the TRU at the plant. I know this because the lady told me "some guy came in and bought sll of the 360 copies"

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I see guys getting frustrated with people asking remedial questions so I'm sorry to contribute to that but can someone explain to me how the "placeholder" thing works if I want return one of the games and get MW3 in a few weeks?

Wondering the exact same thing - all i want is a placeholder for MW3, can it be done?

It can be done...im just gona cop 3 copies of Arkham City, keep one, and exchange the other 2 at a walmart for BF and MW3 when they drop. Ive never had problems returning sealed games without a receipt at walmart for another game of equal value or for store credit (as long as you havent done 3 returns without receipts in the past 3 months, then u should be ok)

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Michael Jackson Experience (PS3) $20  BB TIV=$16
Kung Fu Panda 2(PS3 $20 XBOX $25)   BB TIV=$16
Zhu Zhu pets 2 Wild Bunch (Wii) $10   BB TIV=$8
Prince of Persia Trilogy in HD (PS3) $20  BB TIV=$13

Every other trade in value dropped, bad. If you still got Just Dance/MX vs ATV copies, Ebay, Craigslist, or take em back.
This #^%# is a volatile market
laugh.gif

If you aren't buyin $200 worth of the above, it ain't worth it. For $100 you get $180 BB Gift Card
Damn.

laugh.gif

None of my stores around me have the quantity I'm looking for. You guys think itd be worth it to order some online and hope the prices don't drop before the games ship?

Back
Top Bottom