Tracy Morgan x Bruce Willis = Cop Out

Chief Sheriff : Bruce you've been blowing up a lot of @#$% lately
so we got you a new partner.....

Bruce: Sorry boss, you know I work alone.

Chief Sheriff: *yells* and proceeds to introduce new partner....

Tracey: Whats up dogggg! Im new here, but I got big plans...cause I know the streetz.
Yaaa mean?

Bruce: Well I'm happily married with two and plan on retiring a the end of the movie.

Chief Sheriff: Well.... anyway guys we have a new break on this "Triad" boss case
I need you to hit up this spot....

Bruce and Tracy walks to car.

Tracy turns on hip-hop station.

Bruce makes strange face gesture, but decides to flow with it.....

You know the rest.
laugh.gif

--NT'ers, quick to judge and hard to please as usual.
--Saw the preview when I watched From Paris With Love today. Looks promising. Got Stifler up in the movie too.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Saw the preview when I watched From Paris With Love today. Looks promising. Got Stifler up in the movie too.

Promising?
roll.gif
This looks like utter garbage. Straight to VHS status. These movie studios know what they're doing though. They can churn out artless repackaged crap and there will be fools out there ready to fork over their money.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Promising?
roll.gif
This looks like utter garbage. Straight to VHS status. These movie studios know what they're doing though. They can churn out artless repackaged crap and there will be fools out there ready to fork over their money.

--I didnt mean it was gonna be a work of art, a classic or a blockbuster. But looks funny.
--$6 AMC first showing matinee for FTW.

you guys are losers and clowns. i would slap all of you if i could thru the screen.

tracy morgan is hilarious.
from his voice down to his timing.
his style of comedy is "blurt out whatever is on my mind, and sometimes i might throw in something very specific and correct to throw you off"
ex:

"YOURE JUST TRYING TO FIND A SCAPEGOAT IN THE GOOD KING GEORGE!!!" - to a john hancock impersonator giving a tour.

F bruce willis.

HE HAS ON A CELLPHONE COSTUME!!! WHAT MORE COULD A MOVIE HAVE?!?!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I feel like this movie has been done before...

Stupid/crooked black cop, good white/asian cop... yeah...
You don't know what you're talking about. You don't know police comedies.

If Tracy Morgan wasn't in it I wouldn't have clicked the thread. Dude is comedy.

I'd rather see him in a lead role, drunk as #%%!.

Quick to judge? Nah, we've seen this movie before is all.  First time I saw this movie was in 1993...

rush_hour_june_24.jpg

Then in 2000.

shanghai-noon.jpg

Then I saw it again in 2001

Rush%20Hour%202.jpg

Then in 2003
mov_shanghai_knights.jpg

Then in 2007

rush-hour3.jpg

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Quick to judge? Nah, we've seen this movie before is all.  First time I saw this movie was in 1993...

rush_hour_june_24.jpg

How about you put this on and take a seat in the corner.

dunce-cap.jpg

Everyone going to sleep on this movie without seeing the Redband trailer. I just did, looks like it will have some funny moments.

laugh.gif
tellin ya'll man, even though it's normal hollywood unoriginal recycled garbage, watch the red band trailer, it's got jokes.

daaaamn.. people are hatin on Tracy Morgan; aka the last FUNNY black guy on SNL (sorry Keenen but you should go away and die). Dude is hilarious. Kevin Smith shouldn't doubt Tracy; how funny was his cameo in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back?

Back
Top Bottom