Trade advice for my Varsity Red IVs. (Multiple shoes involved.)

I'm planning on trading my IVs for one of these shoes but just need some final opinions before going through with it. Simply because I don't like them and can't get them to sell lol. Either LeBron Swingman 9s, White Cements and Last Shots. All of them are worn once. While mine are DS. I'm sort of leaning towards the Swingmans because I love blue and the colorway or the Cements which are self explanatory. But how's the quality on these? Just need some last opinions. Some pics below.

My IVs.
7847353238_4aa3daef4f.jpg

Options
7847347682_890bd9d90b.jpg

7847349264_a2d0ff426b.jpg

7847346040_46dd4939ee.jpg

7847391016_048c339759.jpg

7847344770_b3ea06226e.jpg

7847342508_d919be3fd4.jpg

So your options are the swingmans or the cements and the 14's?
If that's the case take cements and 14's.
Why did u buy them if you don't like em? Just to sell em?

OP, it sounds like your gut decision is leading in a good direction. The White Cement IVs would likely hold the highest value as of today compared to all 4 shoes involved. However, I can see how an OG Lebron 9 would be highly valued further down the line. In my opinion, the Lebron 9s are much more durable and a better performing shoe than retro IVs. However, if someone wants to counter that White Cements look better, I wouldn't argue with their aesthetic. You're leaning towards the look of the Swingman 9s anyhow, so the "look" of the shoe might be a moot point.

Only recommendation I would make is make sure you can't find Swingman 9 for cheaper elsewhere. I had seen those and Dunkman 9s floating around for pretty cheap ($120-$140). If that's the case, you could sell VNDS White Cement IVs for $180-200 and pocket the profit.

So your options are the swingmans or the cements and the 14's?
If that's the case take cements and 14's.
Why did u buy them if you don't like em? Just to sell em?
It's trade for one shoe, my bad for the phrasing. I bought them because I wanted them at first, but I ended up not like the quality it came with tbh. Normally, I don't buy shoes to resell cause I wear all of them lol. But these were an exception.

I like the fire reds the best but if your set to trade them, then for some reason I really like the Swingmans. I wouldn' mind getting a pair of those myself. Do the newer Brons still run 1/2 size small?

I like the fire reds the best but if your set to trade them, then for some reason I really like the Swingmans. I wouldn' mind getting a pair of those myself. Do the newer Brons still run 1/2 size small?

from my experience, yes they do run small. I wear 10-11 in Nikes/Jordans and my 10.5 Lebron 9 Miami Nights are pretty snug. I haven't tried on the Elites, but I hear it's the same.

from my experience, yes they do run small. I wear 10-11 in Nikes/Jordans and my 10.5 Lebron 9 Miami Nights are pretty snug. I haven't tried on the Elites, but I hear it's the same.

Ok cool, thanks. I haven't owned any Brons since the 2' & 3's and they both ran 1/2 small as well.

Back
Top Bottom