TRADE: BN JORDAN 11 GAMMA & DS JORDAN 13 HGG TO JORDAN 13 RAY ALLEN PE

Hi NT fam,

I just want to check if it's fair to trade a BN Jordan 11 Gamma and BNDS Jordan 13 HGG to Jordan 13 Ray Allen PE.

Need your thoughts??
ohwell.gif

TIA

Brand New Dead Stock? Maybe he meant V instead of B...cause that doesn't make sense.

What condition is the Ray Allen PE and are you sure it's authentic?

Last edited:
Gamma XI's and Blk/white XIII's for Ray Allen PE XIII's? idk about that

Brand New Dead Stock... I would be VERY VERY VERY hesitant.. Ray 13s were Knocked off pretty bad.. Id guess 75/100 of them out there are fugazi.. I would get TAGGED dated pics and plenty of them of the Rays before i did anything.

Last edited:
I'm confused.

If BN stands for brand new, and BNDS stands for brand new deadstock, and brand new and deadstock mean the same thing...then why use both abbreviations?

I'm confused.

If BN stands for brand new, and BNDS stands for brand new deadstock, and brand new and deadstock mean the same thing...then why use both abbreviations?
He's making up a term that doesn't exist

Last edited:
I'm confused.

If we're getting technical..."deadstock" doesn't necessarily mean "new".  We (the sneaker community) have transformed it's original meaning for years now...

"Deadstock" was originally used to mean just what the term states...the stock is "dead".  Technically, my 2001 Columbia's are "deadstock" because Nike no longer produces that particular model/shoe...and trust me, I've beat those things into the ground and they're no longer "in new condition".  If you can't go to NikeTown, Finish Line, FTL, etc. and purchase a brand new pair...the shoe is technically "deadstock" because the item is no longer made/available and in stock.

*gets off soapbox*

As for the trade...I'd have to be 100% positive that the PE's were authentic.  If the deal wasn't locally, it'd be a no go for me.  Too many fakes out there, and the deal (to me at least) seems too good to be true.

Good luck.

If we're getting technical..."deadstock" doesn't necessarily mean "new".  We (the sneaker community) have transformed it's original meaning for years now...

"Deadstock" was originally used to mean just what the term states...the stock is "dead".  Technically, my 2001 Columbia's are "deadstock" because Nike no longer produces that particular model/shoe...and trust me, I've beat those things into the ground and they're no longer "in new condition".  If you can't go to NikeTown, Finish Line, FTL, etc. and purchase a brand new pair...the shoe is technically "deadstock" because the item is no longer made/available and in stock.

*gets off soapbox*

As for the trade...I'd have to be 100% positive that the PE's were authentic.  If the deal wasn't locally, it'd be a no go for me.  Too many fakes out there, and the deal (to me at least) seems too good to be true.

Good luck.
true again.

Guys, BN of course Brand New (New stock and there are still stocks on retail) and BNDS (New Stock and no more stocks in retail) It's just the way I mean it, i dunno for you guys.

As for the Ray PE its "BNDS" but not yet sure of the authenticity since I just saw it in local FB group.Let's say Ray PE is legit do you think its a fair trade for both sides??

Anyway, thanks for the inputs.
happy.gif

Brand New Dead Stock... I would be VERY VERY VERY hesitant.. Ray 13s were Knocked off pretty bad.. Id guess 75/100 of them out there are fugazi.. I would get TAGGED dated pics and plenty of them of the Rays before i did anything.
Yes Timmy I agree with you.. this is like Jordan 4 DB so many fugazis out there..
mean.gif

75 out of 100??

bruh id say 95/100 are fake

dead serious too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom