Trade? FR V for CG IV

I know ive put these Fire Red Vs in plenty of disscussion but the people in the deals keep frosted flaken lol
tongue.gif

But anyways, would you trade the Fire Red V's for a pair of Cool Grey IVs plus 80 bucks?

paint has already started to crack on the 4s.. even tho they are about the same value as the 5s. I'd trade and put that 80$ towards another pair of 5s/shoes you like

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I always wanted a pair of cg ivs and I know the paint is going to crack regardless and I could probably find another pair of fire reds for about 175-185. Only thing that bothers me is that I didn't do the cracking lol. Anyone else?

I ended up just buying the cg ivs off the dude for 40, they are in really good condition so that's a steal to me

What?! 40 seems like a nice deal to me, their in better condition than the pics look plus mint condition box and retro card. Im sorry but these in this condition right now could go for 125 easy on ebay, if not more.
A little dirty but mainly all the stars are still intact.

Matter of fact I see an auction of these CG IV's in worse condition ending in 2 days and there already at 160 lol
tongue.gif

damn that is a steal i just bought some cg 4s awhile ago for 50 and they are beat -_-

To me 50 is still a deal because whatever the condition they will sell more online because they are sort of rare

Back
Top Bottom