Trade opinon ASAP please.

What up NTers. Just wondering what you guys think about this trade. I've got worn, probably an honest 8.5/10, 03 Flint XII's with OG everything trading straight across for DS Raptor VII's. We all know what the Raptors are and look like. I've provided pictures of my XII's for reference. Let me know as soon as possible, please. Thank you!

Edit: Tried to add pictures but I'm getting an error on upload.

Last edited:
No trade just swoop up some charcoal VII's, i think theres some stock around my way if you interested. Or some bread gotta come your way if your XIII's are dogged.Pics needed

Last edited:
To me it's a fair trade, but it depends on how much you want the 7's. The XII's may be worth a little more, but without pictures I can't say for sure. I'd say go for it.

No trade just swoop up some charcoal VII's, i think theres some stock around my way if you interested. Or some bread gotta come your way if your XIII's are dogged.Pics needed
Chrisp119, check your inbox.  For whatever reason, I was able to put up pictures through PM.

They look good,  you should get some $$ too,yours are OG's going for a more than what his Retroed VII's

I'm gonna be bias on this to say that its not a fair trade since I like XII's and they're OG.

But it still boils down to you OP.

as of now, your flint XII's are rarer than charcoal VII's.

if there the 2012 raptors then have the dude add some cash to it. thats not a fair trade straight up even if urs are worn, there still worth more.

Back
Top Bottom