Trade Playoff (Bred) 11's for Stealth Foams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup NT! I got the opportunity to trade my DS 11's for a pair of DS stealth foams straight up. I missed the foams last time and I really wanted em. But I can also remember the hell I went thru to get these 11's on release day! Mad stressful. So I'm here looking for advice. Fair trade or should I keep the j's?

i have a pair of stealths and after a week they start to smell like spoiled milk...dont do it.

my 11's smell like flowers tho, and i cant jump higher in them, not to mention chicks dig the black and red space jams than the super plain stealths.

also dont do a shipping trade or anything over online do it with someone you know and also you gotta be able to try em on since some shoes run smaller n bigger.

Last edited:
Geez Louise that's a tough call. Let me sleep on it for a few weeks and I'll bump it when I'm ready to decide. Don't make any rash moves yet.

OP, do it, NOW!!

don't let such a bargain get away, if possible you should thrown in $50 too..

i mean you don't wanna get over on him, do you?

seen em both in person, and the stealths look better.

foambs famb....foambs :smokin

I'll contribute.... atleast it's not another girl problem thread.

OP trade for them straight up! The play-offs WILL release again! Like every other Jordans.

Some things to keep in mind: they produced twice as many XIs as the Foams.
You can find a pair of XIs for ~$300 if you look hard enough. The Foams, not so much...

You can find a pair of XIs for ~$300 if you look hard enough. The Foams, not so much...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you heard it from the expert

trade for em bruh and then make another thread in general when you get a box of rocks instead of the shoes

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/524895/trade-playoff-bred-11s-for-stealth-foams#post_17179459"]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you heard it from the expert
[/quote]

:lol: The God has spoken.

The needs have the cool bred factor..pita bread wheat bread or nutty bread given what you like. The stealths are cool cause people won't be able to see your feet..man its really a though situation now that I think about it.

EDIT: plus foambs get you yambs :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom