TRADE RUMOR: Rondo and Ray Ray for Amare, Barbosa, 14th pick

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

out of the 5 point guards in the atlantic division rajon rondo,jose calderon, andre miller, chris duhon, and devin harris

i would put rondo 4th on that list u put any one of the pg's besides duhon and the celtics would be just as good or better
when u play with players lke jesus,PP34 and garnet then its easier to play alongside them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I needed a good laugh to start my morning. Thanks for that.
u being a boston fan im sure ur bias to your player , its the truth, take away the talent around rondo and see how good he really is

out of the 5 point guards in the atlantic division rajon rondo,jose calderon, andre miller, chris duhon, and devin harris

i would put rondo 4th on that list u put any one of the pg's besides duhon and the celtics would be just as good or better
when u play with players lke jesus,PP34 and garnet then its easier to play alongside them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u being a boston fan im sure ur bias to your player , its the truth, take away the talent around rondo and see how good he really is was

Hes improved a ton the last 2 seasons

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u being a boston fan im sure ur bias to your player , its the truth, take away the talent around rondo and see how good he really is was

Hes improved a ton the last 2 seasons
that is 100% truth, but like i said when u surrounded by 3 susperstars its easy to get lossed in the shuffle and do ya thing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u being a boston fan im sure ur bias to your player , its the truth, take away the talent around rondo and see how good he really is

PGs that are better than Rondo:

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Tony Parker
possibly Chauncey Billups
possibly Derrick Rose (but I don't think so, at least for now)

take away the talent around rondo and see how good he really is

Did you not see him average 17, 10, and 10 in the playoffs for an injury-depleted team? And he's the best defensive PG in the league. And he's stilljust 23.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Tony Parker

Did you not see him average 17, 10, and 10 in the playoffs for an injury-depleted team? And he's the best defensive PG in the league. And he's still just 23.
Chauncey Billups is only possibly better than Rondo?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Supafly122

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Tony Parker

Did you not see him average 17, 10, and 10 in the playoffs for an injury-depleted team? And he's the best defensive PG in the league. And he's still just 23.
eek.gif

-macNcheeesee

That's exactlyyyy what I'm saying
laugh.gif
. He is CLEARLY abetter pg, come on now

Originally Posted by macNcheese

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Tony Parker

eek.gif

-macNcheeesee

laugh.gif
. He is CLEARLY a better pg, come on now

I don't think Rondo is a top 5 point but Billups is highly overrated at this point in his career. He's a great leader and a better shooterthan Rondo but he's not as clutch as people think and that's the reputation he's been living off of for the past several years.

Give me Rondo over Billups in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by macNcheese

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Tony Parker

eek.gif

-macNcheeesee

laugh.gif
. He is CLEARLY a better pg, come on now
I don't think Rondo is a top 5 point but Billups is highly overrated at this point in his career. He's a great leader and a better shooter than Rondo but he's not as clutch as people think and that's the reputation he's been living off of for the past several years.

Give me Rondo over Billups in a heartbeat.

I'm sorry, but
indifferent.gif

That's not a rumor. That's just a buncha radio guys making crap up lol.

Horrible deal all around. Put the crack down!

laugh.gif
@ rondo 'possibly' being better than chauncey
laugh.gif

That comment made me laugh yet mad @ the same time. Like how those words even come out your mouth?
laugh.gif

Rondo in '09:

11.9 points, 5.2 boards, 8.2 assists, 1.9 steals, 50.5 FG%

Chauncey in '09:

17.7 points, 3.0 boards, 6.4 assists, 1.2 steals, 41.8 FG%

Yeah, you guys are right, Chauncey is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Rondo.
eyes.gif

You can run and grab stats all you want...fact remains is you must be out of it if don't think that Billups is clearly better than Rondo. Swap the both ofthem and the Nuggets don't get out of the first round of the playoffs.

Swap the two of them and do the Celtics get past Chicago?

He averaged 19, 9, and 12 in the series. That argument goes both ways.

Swap the two of them and do the Celtics get past Chicago?
I don't see why they wouldn't. In fact...they probably don't go 7 games because Billups gives them another shooter to open up Ray andPaul more often as they can't help off of Billups like you can Rondo.

Do you know what Rose would've done to Chauncey in that series? He was torching Rondo, and Rondo's the best defensive PG in the L. Chaunceywouldn't have stood a chance.

You're hyping Rose's performance. He averaged 20 for the series...a whopping 3 points from his normal average. There would have been nothing he wouldhave been capable of doing to Billups that he didn't do to Rondo. You're acting like he Lebron'd Rondo or something...and in their head to headmatchups in the season Billups defended Rose much better than Rondo did all year.

Back
Top Bottom