Trailer for Paranormal Activity

Originally Posted by kevL7

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

My friends just came from a midnight showing here in Seattle. they liked it a lot and thought it was one of the better horror movies they've seen in a while. Sort of looking forward to seeing it tonight. Glad my city got it, not so glad that they only have midnight showings of it.
laugh.gif
I'm scared haha
dude im trying to see it in too! which theater did they go to??

NEPTUNE!! on 45th in the U-District. Only place in Seattle that I know of. They had a free screening last night. A midnight showing tonight. And anothermidnight showing tomorrow night. Also, it said next week, i believe Oct 1-3 they will have midnight showings as well. So you have plenty of time to catch one.

LINK You can buy tickets online too.

Saw it in SF at the Castro Theatre last night....organ player and all
pimp.gif

As others mentioned, it's great because it's not overdone but instead goes after those fears we all have when alone (then again, there's only somuch you can do on a $15k budget)
I would recommend NOT TO WATCH THE TRAILER and just go blind into the movie

p.s. Did anyone else think the actress was HOT?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been clearing my mind for a bit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Caught a midnight screening, came out shook. Take EZLN1's advice and just go in blind off the hype this movieis getting. No trailers. It did it's job, although, depending on the venue and the audience you watch it with, you could get tired of it real quick. Butdamn, I'm shook right now. If I didn't watch the trailer and already seen some things, I think I wouldn't be able to be in a room bymyself.

actress was alright I guess, she did have some big boobies tho
laugh.gif

I saw the screening at New York City at 12 midnight on Thursday. It wasn't "scary" but i got shook at certain points.

caught this in seattle last night and this is the scariest movie i have EVER seen in my life..i usually dont find scary movies scary at all

couldnt sleep last night and i am not walking in my house in the dark anymore

Originally Posted by andy206

caught this in seattle last night and this is the scariest movie i have EVER seen in my life..i usually dont find scary movies scary at all

got me teary eyed
eek.gif
frown.gif

couldnt sleep last night and i am not walking in my house in the dark anymore
Sounds like you pissed your pants dawg
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eghckk

Doesn't look scary at all but I still wanna see it.

co sign, my friends showed it to me and was like
eyes.gif
..its not that scary

THE RING WAS THE MOST SCARY FILM I EVER WATCHED AT A MOVIE PLACE

YOOO I WAS COVERING MY EARS SO ANY LOUD PARTS WOULD SOFTEN THE EFFECT....

AINT NO SHOWS IN MIAMI FOR THIS PARANORMAL ACTIVITY JOINT

SO CHILL I'LL WAIT FOR A BOOTLEG

Back
Top Bottom