Trailer - Taken 2 - starring Liam Neeson

pimp.gif
one of my fav actors. def checking this out.

I haven't seen that actor playing the villain in a while.  Film looks ok, will watch it.  A third one is probably in the works because everything needs to be a trilogy.  Thanks for posting the trailer, Antidope.

What are you going to do?

.... "What I do best."

"This is not a game. I will finish this thing...you'll just have to die"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

I like Liam Neeson and all but this looks like the same thing except it's the ex-wife.
uhh... who cares. You want a great plot, read a book. This movie's all about kicking bad guy's assess

I didn't expect Taken to be as good as I thought it was, cool movie but still over rated like Law Abiding Citizen. Solid storyline, good action. I expect the same from this one.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by chris82790

I like Liam Neeson and all but this looks like the same thing except it's the ex-wife.
uhh... who cares. You want a great plot, read a book. This movie's all about kicking bad guy's assess
I'm not expecting a great plot, but I do want some originality at least, not just a recycling of the same thing.

I don't think this sequel is a much a of reach at all.

Dude literally marched into the fort of powerful men...laid the hammer down...got his daughter back and went home. It only makes sense that @%$$!+ are going to be on some get back.

Back
Top Bottom