Training Camp/Preseason Surprises and Busts....who's making noise?

Ben ignore dude.

Hes a little salty the Cowboys never got it done when they were supposed to.
Hes mad TO is gone cause Roy aint doing it by himself
Hes mad that Romo is a tool.
Not to mention the Cowboys D is a bust.

For reak emmanuel are you illiterate?

He said IF the Packers/Rodgers play like this there gonna be good.
Your babbling on about it being pre-season. We know that thats why he said "IF"
Do you know what "IF" means?

And o yea take a look at the thread title. Bens posts have everything to do with the title. Yours dont. Its a pre-season thread which is why we are talkinabout the pre season
laugh.gif

every raiders rookie sucks. louis murphy couldnt hold the ball today but ill give him the benefit of the doubt since hes been doing well otherwise. other thanhim their best rookie is an undrafted dude out of harvard.

Our back ups SUCK
laugh.gif

I certainly wont deny that our 2nd team is terrible
roll.gif
smh.gif

Ill take the starters 1st half performance while missing 3 starters though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Packers defense = bust.
laugh.gif

500 passing yards allowed in a game?
sick.gif

360 of them by way of Matt Leinart?
indifferent.gif
Yeah there backups looked terrible. The Starters better stay healthy or we're screwed.
I wouldnt say their starters are a bust though.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Ben ignore dude.

Hes a little salty the Cowboys never got it done when they were supposed to.
Hes mad TO is gone cause Roy aint doing it by himself
Hes mad that Romo is a tool.
Not to mention the Cowboys D is a bust.

For reak emmanuel are you illiterate?

He said IF the Packers/Rodgers play like this there gonna be good.
Your babbling on about it being pre-season. We know that thats why he said "IF"
Do you know what "IF" means?

And o yea take a look at the thread title. Bens posts have everything to do with the title. Yours dont. Its a pre-season thread which is why we are talkin about the pre season
laugh.gif
He's totally taking my posts out of context.

I never said anything about carrying stats over..The @++! is he talkin about?
laugh.gif

should have known he was a cowboys fan, i guess they have a better shot than the Packers with the great Tony Romo under center and that top 5 secondary theyhave.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
@ me taking up for the Packers.

^ Aint no problem with that. We are basing are opinions on the thread title which is what Manuel or w.e his name is is not doing.

Im not saying this casue im a packers fan either.

The ******** are looking real good too. Jason Cambell could have a very good season.

Jehlers02 wrote:

^ Aint no problem with that. We are basing are opinions on the thread title which is what Manuel or w.e his name is is not doing.

Im not saying this casue im a packers fan either.

The ******** are looking real good too. Jason Cambell could have a very good season.
MBen32 checking in.

I only gave the
sick.gif
cause my brother and one of my closest friends are HUGEpackers fans, so yu know how that goes.

as far as the 'skins go, unlike most of our fans, not the ones on NT, i like to keep a pessimistic(sp?) outlook on things.
Plus, ima fan of the game first! so, if we can be a balanced offensive team(not giving the ball to Portis 300+ times a season) with maybe a suprisingemergence from Thomas or Kelly(cause lord knows im thirsty for a big reciever..pause) then we might be able to suprise some ppl.
I haven't looked, but i can assume we're probably most "experts" pick to finish last in the division. But defensively i believe we are thebest team in the division. and NY minus Plax and Dallas minus T.O., we're all of a sudden not that far off offensively either.

Lol i didnt even know you were a skins fan. I wasnt just saying that, i really think they're gonna be nice.

If Hall can live up to any expectation youll be even nicer.

Skins will be neck n neck with the Eagles and have and excellent chance of getting the WC if the Eagles beat em out.

Going back to what this thread is about though. Pre-season busts or making noise, the Eagles are a bust. I expect them to be much better in the season.

Lol i didnt even know you were a skins fan. I wasnt just saying that, i really think they're gonna be nice.

Skins will be neck n neck with the Eagles and have and excellent chance of getting the WC if the Eagles beat em out.

Going back to what this thread is about though. Pre-season busts or making noise, the Eagles are a bust. I expect them to be much better in the season.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was wondering how you knew i was a ******** fan.

but im suprised to see someone so high on us. When you have high hopes, makes you want the season to start even sooner.
But like i said in my last post, im just a fan of the game, a fan of sports. So im just ready for Football to start, whether it be college or NFL.

Originally Posted by AirGordon10

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was wondering how you knew i was a ******** fan.

but im suprised to see someone so high on us. When you have high hopes, makes you want the season to start even sooner.
But like i said in my last post, im just a fan of the game, a fan of sports. So im just ready for Football to start, whether it be college or NFL.

I feel you on that one

My hopes for the Packers are sky highhh right now. Itll destroy me if they for whatever reason dont make the Playoffs.
Im almost expecting them to be in the NFC champ.

But yes Football in general needs to start.

Back
Top Bottom