Transgender dude obsessed with his Mother's breasts. (though, long read)

Hi. I'm new here. I'm warning you people right now. Some people can find this sick and disturbing. It's about an affinity I have with my mother's breasts. I have a special affinity for breasts- all women's big breasts in general but particualry my mom's. She's not busty and big-breasted but I LOVE the areolas my mom has. They're wide, pretty, and beautiful and have smaller spots covering them. I LOVE them! With a passion! Her nipples excite me. Sadly for me my mother never breastfed me.

The night of July 4 2002, I did see my mom's bare breasts, as she was talking to her sister (my aunt) via phone. She probably her breasts were out but more than likely didn't care. It did excite me but I stared as long as I could as she stared at me as I moved around just to see them.

Then back in 2002-2003 I became a peeping tom, I did get caught trying to see her in the bathroom. It didn't work out anyway, b/c she would either be in the closet or in a bra. It makes me want to see when she shuts the door and curtain when in the bathtub or taking a shower. Then when I get caught I would get the "I'm your mother!" I'm like, "Yeah? So?" Not that I want to talk about it with her anyway. But I just like how her breasts look. It's not that mother thing, if it were someone else's breasts I would like to look at her breasts. It's the size of her areola and them smaller spots around her areola that turn me on.

Throughout my trek accross the web I only found two models who have breasts/areolas that look fairly close to my mom- One of which looks just about exactly like hers but could only get 8 pictures. If I were to be a member at these sites, I could get their every pic/vid. I didn't.

I saw my mom's left breast by accident one night not too long ago, and my heart was POUNDING! That wasn't the only one of my lucky times though. Just one of my lucky occasions. A lot of people tend to think it's wrong to see your mom's breasts unless you;re a baby. To me though, you don't have to be a baby to see your mommy's boobies. Not just for my sake but I think seeing other people naked is natural. Parents are no different. Plus did I not come from her? The human body is nature. I just admire her beautiful areolas, that's all. I just wish I could see my mom's breasts more often because I think her areolas are beautiful. I do have a cell phone and I just wish I could get a decent shot of her ******* when she on the phone not paying attention and have her breasts hanging out. I tried drawing pictures of my mother's breasts but it didn't do anything for me as it's not perfect. More than I wanted to find this site and discuss this, I REALLY want to see my mom's bare breasts (or at least just one of them). I am in love with her areolas. In fact, if she's okay with it, I think I'll paint my girlfriend's areolas so they look like my mom's.

I tried to get help other places on the web. Yahoo Answers!? Insults. Other boards. Insults, and thread closure/deletions. I need somebody/somewhere I can run to with my affinity for my mom's ******* but I am here. I'm a troubled 18-year old girl and need some help. I never told anyone in person about this. I was never able to share this with a psychiatrist. I wish I could get one. I just need to handle before it turns into an unhealthy facination.

My mom was wearing nothing but a dress and i tried to take a few pictures down her dress and when she was on the phone with her legs all open.

I just want a picture of my mom's naked body so I can get this over with.

PS- I'm a female too... I identify as I girl (I'm transgender) and I wish I had breasts myself but when I can afford it, I will get me a pair of breastforms and have them made just like my mom's.

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom