Trap Beat Of the Day Vol. Young Jeezy - Air Forces 2 Prod. by J.U.S.T.C.E. League

ham city

Banned
A lot of people overlooked that Trappin Aint Dead tape, this @+#* right here is beautiful.

Those strings,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, that sax that comes in in the closing minute,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Undeniably some of the illest composers ever for a reason, their music moves me. Nah literally, people be lookin at me funny cause I'll be in publiclooking like I'm conducting a symphony. What can I say their, music is just arranged flawlessly.

You can't even hear that #!$@...
The mixing on that tape ruined any kind of enjoyment I could have gotten from it...
#!$@ sounded like it was recorded on one of those old Nokia phones...

Oh i forgot most of yall still got that +*%%*! up version
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Someone on NT posted a mastered version w/ no DJ a few weeks after release. I'll try an upload it tonight.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Someone on NT posted a mastered version w/ no DJ a few weeks after release. I'll try an upload it tonight.

nerd.gif
...Intrigued

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

the OG air forces beat/song>>>>
Naaaaah it's just classic Jeezy.

Musically 2 > 1
Woah, sorry but no. And I love em both.. OG Air Forces's production is EPIC. Its the song that got me into Jeezy.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nerd.gif

Not feeding into NTs new found love of decent mixing but the joint I got is damn near unlistenable.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

You can't even hear that #!$@...
The mixing on that tape ruined any kind of enjoyment I could have gotten from it...
#!$@ sounded like it was recorded on one of those old Nokia phones...
ummm.....theres 2 versions / dL's to this mixtape

u must have the wrong one
ohwell.gif

This that Vintage Jeezy $!**

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TM103 better be like this dammit....

Only song I listen to off the mixtape other than the J.Money remix

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

anyone got the untagged version of the mixtape?

go to livemixtapes.com..................

then go to bed after that for making a stupid remark about how Jigga aint got no flow, u bum

your welcome
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

anyone got the untagged version of the mixtape?

go to livemixtapes.com..................

then go to bed after that for making a stupid remark about how Jigga aint got no flow, u bum

your welcome
wink.gif

You're*

For real? I just googled Trappin Aint Dead No DJ and clicked on the second link that popped up.
laugh.gif

this was the itunes bonus for the recession, except the song was titled"done it." jeezy said they recorded for the recession but the sample wascleared a day or two after jeezy handed in the album so it didn't make it. this song does the whip justice..
pimp.gif
j.u.s.t.i.c.e. league makes magic.

For real? I just googled Trappin Aint Dead No DJ and clicked on the second link that popped up.
laugh.gif

I did. But most of them were deleted from Mediafire, Usershare, etc...

Back
Top Bottom