Trash LCOK

Originally Posted by windycity58

So I log on to iss and start talking to a freind[ Brich / He's like ijapino sorda the main dude on the forums] And 123... BAM BANNED
Just like that ....
I was talking to him about Him selling me retro cards + lace locks for my borthers b-day gift [He want og lacelocks retro cards and og accesories ]
Theese dudes are wack ...

Lets try helping Nt ...
How can we make it to where we can update the selling forums mroe often ? ijapino plz help ... Screw Iss im done its my 10th TIME
e2b26a54c44b90ecc914c1f211631b8fedcb71a8.jpg

The selling forum on NT doesn't need anything with it. The only thing they might need is a feedback system, but thats it.

I hate the whole "Highest Offer" buisness that comes from ISS.

Me two , i mean updated by were we can have post within hrs instead of a day or so ...

ISS IS PISSING ME OFF ....I got an old account Watch me blast them and get every one mad [I wouldnt do it to Nt because ive gotten so much respect on here iss=jokes ]

The only thing that NT needs to rival ISS' B/S is feedback and 48 hour bump. A lot of idiots there still ask for Paypal's old fees to get more from thedeal when PP decreased the interest rate.

I only been to I$$ ONCE. Never again. Thats because NT was down though.

Since people rant and rave about I$$ buy/sell area better than nt's we really need to do something about the Buy/sell over here tho. Dudes are hellllllllalate to show the replies and not every reply shows up for example. I don't know. but yea....

Its a shame we have such a great forum but such a wack buying/selling area.

I don't know if its like that over on the other site tho.

Originally Posted by windycity58

Me two , i mean updated by were we can have post within hrs instead of a day or so ...

ISS IS PISSING ME OFF ....I got an old account Watch me blast them and get every one mad [I wouldnt do it to Nt because ive gotten so much respect on here iss= jokes ]
[King Jaffe Joffer] AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!?![/King Jaffe Joffer]

Back
Top Bottom