Traveled To Southern California. Recap: 07/29/10 (First Post)

Yea I don't know about Magic Mountain since I heard it is wildfire temp. out there. I will be with a lady friend so I don't know how much ho oter grabbing I can do.

I won't go to any clubs either. Don't plan on it. Not really my thing.

Any other night life suggestions?

Yes go to San Diego if you can. I'm from LA, but all of the times I have been in that Gas Lamp District I had a good time. You should too.
Definitely hit up Las Vegas.

pimp.gif

Glad you had a good time! Next time visit SF. It's like a whole different world in Norcal!

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by carsoncalifornia

we can hit up a bonfire late night at ghetto dockweiler state beach

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Me and boys were just talking bout how ghetto Dockweiler has become since the highschool/college kids started going.  You get to hear 757s fly over you all the time as well DC.
im not even tripping, that issh is popping

the cops are hot, though, especially at this time

FEMALES, FEMALES, and guess what, MORE FEMALES

and good looking ones in bikinis too

watch out with the hood rats and gangters though

i live in inglewood so im used to the jets flying overhead and making so much damn noise

pimp.gif
Im 29, I'm tired of them hood rat %@# females and every skinny jean gang banger. It use to be a cool spot but I'm coo now...I go to manhattan beach nowadays
this dude knows wusup,  im usually at manhattan beach on the weekends.

Pico had the cheapest Hotel. Howard Johnson. I paid 60 something per night. Free parking. Couldn't beat that.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Pico had the cheapest Hotel. Howard Johnson. I paid 60 something per night. Free parking. Couldn't beat that.

Pico is my 1st home crazy cause most people stay in LA or Pasadena but yea LA can be overrated, one week or a weekend or even a month can't explain how fun it is to be out here, cause if you go on a random day to a hollywood or a beach doesn't really give that lasting effect its just passing time on a random day. But you got the traffic part right

Back
Top Bottom