Traveling to Central or South America

Thup NT,
Me and my brother are looking into taking a 2 week trip to central or south america this summer before I head back to school. Was wondering where you guys have been and what you'd recommend seeing/doing

me and my brother are looking to go, both of us surf so that's a factor

Couple countries that came up were Nicaragua and Costa Rica

Thanks for the recs

Pepper thy angus, organs and bank accounts

Belize was dope - Caye Caulker is a must.

Colombia could definitely be the move. :evil:

I had a friend that went to Honduras and Nicaragua. He said some parts were sketch, but it was dirt cheap and he will definitely go back.

South America will be substantially more expensive than Central.

I would recommend Brazil! Rio de Janeiro is such a dope city and it has a great beach life. As for central America, I've heard great things about Nicaragua and Costa Rica. Just make sure that you don't wear anything too flashy and lay low but still go out there and have fun!

i just hope you know spanish... i went to Panama and the experience would of been better if i knew spanish

I've been to Medellin Colombia 4 times. Moms family lives there but the oldest I was when I've went was 16 and I don't know Spanish. With that said it was still a lot of fun and I can only imagine how much better it would of been being older and knowing Spanish. Would def recommend going but only if you know Spanish or enough otherwise the locals will be able to easily to tell your American and they think everyone here is rich. Definitely caught plenty of stares while I was there. Nonetheless i still had a great time

Back
Top Bottom