Travis Barker is the Man

Dude just beasts out on the drums
eek.gif

He actually did the impossible by making that Soulja Boy song sound better.

Yea he's a pimp, Not my type of music but the dude got flavor and well you cant deny his skills. I can listen to him remixing hiphop beats all day.

Originally Posted by hoopsmusicshoes

^Debatable. That was real tight though

Travis doesn't really do anything in that video that is breathtaking. I think he gets too much credit for adding his own drums to previously releasedsongs and people think he is Neal Peart or something. Carter uses a bigger set, can read his band mates better, more skilled, and without as skilled ofdrummer as Carter is, DMB would be completely lost at times. Carter is the glue that holds their sound together.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

smh.gif
Wish I had talent like that. Amazing.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Same here.. and dudes "swag" when he does it just adds to the[/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]affect[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same here.. and dudes "swag" when he does it just adds to the[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The word "swag", as if it wasn't lame enough already, just died with that statement. You shorties and your slang are mad funny.....

Travis Barker is that dude on the drums. But moreso because of that piece he pulled and married.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same here.. and dudes "swag" when he does it just adds to the[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The word "swag", as if it wasn't lame enough already, just died with that statement. You shorties and your slang are mad funny.....

Travis Barker is that dude on the drums. But moreso because of that piece he pulled and married.

Sort of like a DJ we all know as well
wink.gif

anyone notice that at around 2:38, dude's drumstick comes flying outta his hand and he picks up another without missing a beat...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

anyone notice that at around 2:38, dude's drumstick comes flying outta his hand and he picks up another without missing a beat...

laugh.gif

�I saw that when I was watching but I thought I was trippin�
roll.gif

Props for pointing that out..

EDIT: Travis is that dude, but this guy > ____

roll.gif
so random

Lol @ buggz31, that dude ummm isn't your prototypical drummer but he rocked out dude!
wink.gif

He's awful. If yall want to hear good drummers check out Neil Peart or Dave Lombardo with slayer.

Back
Top Bottom