Travis Outlaw=Very Underated

Im not really a portland trailblazers fan but ive noticed that travis outlaw gets overlooked a lot.the guy is one of their most important players.he hitsall kinds of crazy shots all the time for them and i feel like hey wouldnt be exactly where they are right now without him.how many of you agree?

I would say so. I have certainly never taken him lightly. The Blazers are just loaded..

Keep in mind Bayless doesn't play at all

Webster has been hurt

/\ agreed... travis outlaw supposedly can touch the top of the backboard plus has a silky smooth turn around j... and yea sumhow bayless isnt gettin hardly anyburn yet.... the blazers would be well served to sit down after this season n see who they wanna build around and unload some of this young talent its reallyjus silly at this point

QFT OP. I been thinkin this for a while, took notice cuz he busts my Warriors every time theyre in Portland. lol

definitely underrated
Outlaw has grown a lot though
ESPN said he was drafted outta HS, but I thought he came from a Community College
But yeah, dude does A LOT for the team and is becoming more consistent

Only reason Bayless doesn't play is because of Sergio is more of a true pointguard
Remember when Blake was out, Bayless played HUGE for the squad
He'll get time when blazers need a more aggressive PG or someone that can guard strong PGs

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

dude looks like starving marvin
laugh.gif

bredrin is a beast though.

He is underrated. The worst part of it is, he's underrated by a lot of Blazer fans. Whenever me and my coworkers would talk about the Blazers, I'dalways have to stick up for Outlaw. Dudes saying he cant contribute when he's the 3rd leading scorer
smh.gif
He's gonna be a pivotal part of them team if the Trailblazers are gonna doanything in the playoffs.

Not very many Blazer fans that I know appreciate him. When we got him out of HS, I figured I'd give him a chance and a couple years. Look at him now,he's pretty good. The only thing that irks me is when he shoots too much when he has open teammates and he passes when he doesn't have to.

...but hey, he's done more positives than negatives, so it's okay.

When the Blazers had that winning streak last year, that had a lot more to do with Outlaw than it did Roy.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

definitely underrated
Outlaw has grown a lot though
ESPN said he was drafted outta HS, but I thought he came from a Community College
But yeah, dude does A LOT for the team and is becoming more consistent

Only reason Bayless doesn't play is because of Sergio is more of a true pointguard
Remember when Blake was out, Bayless played HUGE for the squad
He'll get time when blazers need a more aggressive PG or someone that can guard strong PGs
i think your getting mixed up with quyntel woods

outlaw is sick though

He can be a black hole sometimes, will often underestimate his own driving ability and doesn't rebound as well as he should given his length and leapingability, but all that aside he's still a very valuable player with a jumper that can't be contested. He also usually plays better in the 4th than anyother quarter and has made a very good amount of clutch shots in the final minutes, along with a couple game winners, too.

And yeah, it's just ridiculous that if Webster wasn't out Bayless would be our 12th man
eek.gif
, and rightly so I might add. Kevin Pritchard is an a**hole
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

I would say so. I have certainly never taken him lightly. The Blazers are just loaded..

Keep in mind Bayless doesn't play at all

Webster has been hurt
Bayless at Zona was ridiculous...
I'm eagerly awaiting that type of play in Rip City soon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Outlaw on Carney

Outlaw on Carney last year, IMO, was the Dunk of the year. That was a facial to the third degree. And Rodney can leap
but travis kept cockin it back and brought it home on carneys dome piece oh man it was just violent

Outlaw for MVP

Originally Posted by true1life

Outlaw on Carney

Outlaw on Carney last year, IMO, was the Dunk of the year. That was a facial to the third degree. And Rodney can leap
but travis kept cockin it back and brought it home on carneys dome piece oh man it was just violent

Outlaw for MVP

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom