Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
damn no boston

gotta wait till phase 3 or troop it to NYC

Last edited:
this is only part 1 of the tour but that means we will have to wait until after july when he comes back from europe to start part 2 smh 
mad.gif

Wait on Part 2. Alot of these dates are festival dates too.

I'll see him in Weekend 2 at Coachella. Hope he closes in Sahara Tent. :pimp:

Nah he will be on the main before XX or on the Outdoor between XX and Radiohead. No way they stuff him in the Sahara

Main or Outdoor since there will be a lot of people, but what Rae Sremm did in Sahara last year with visuals would be twice as nice with Trav. IMO he would sound better in an enclosed space. Rap acts dont normally sound that good outdoors.

I agree but judging from his set up at complex con that has to be outdoors. Just like last years ASAP set needed all that space. If anyone can make it work Travis can or we will just hear him yelling at the sound man for 55 minutes lol

I agree but judging from his set up at complex con that has to be outdoors. Just like last years ASAP set needed all that space. If anyone can make it work Travis can or we will just hear him yelling at the sound man for 55 minutes lol

In for yelling at sound man and then telling cameraman to get off his stage. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom