Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
fye imo it sound like "quavo ft travis" most tracks. nothing on here come close to "oh dis my side" but still fye to me. what was yall expecting?:emoji_thinking:

I been seeing ppl say that a lot on IG and FB...

“Nothing On here is better than oh my dis side”

Which is facts :lol: but oh my dis side is one of Travis best songs if not THE best song...so I wouldn’t even use that as a benchmark

Tape is alright. Would probably have been better if they weren't sounding like each other most of the time. Or they should have did joint projects with other people :lol:

Some alt covers for Huncho Jack Jack Huncho:

HJJH 1.jpg
HJJH 2.jpg
HJJH 3.jpg
HJJH 4.jpg
HJJH 5.jpg

Only like the last two with the sun.

This **** is type hard. Motorcycle patches is dope, GO goes hard, Saint Laurent Mask goes, How U feel is dope

I can’t listen to best man **** is type limp wrist to me.

I been seeing ppl say that a lot on IG and FB...

“Nothing On here is better than oh my dis side”

Which is facts :lol: but oh my dis side is one of Travis best songs if not THE best song...so I wouldn’t even use that as a benchmark

Coordinate > Oh My

im still very conflicted on this tape

think i unintentionally set the bar to high in my head even when i didnt want to

like its not 'trash' but nothing about this tape really has much replay value to me.

Also thinks this proves quavo is the weakest of the three migos. if it wasnt already apparent before

Lol I like how migos fans are low key salty quavo get the most love. They love to pretend ppl want to hear takeoff sound like a damn ****** on every track :lol:

im still very conflicted on this tape

think i unintentionally set the bar to high in my head even when i didnt want to

like its not 'trash' but nothing about this tape really has much replay value to me.

Also thinks this proves quavo is the weakest of the three migos. if it wasnt already apparent before

Feel like it has low replay value as well, but I’m starting to come around to How U Feel, Saint Laurent Mask and Go.

And as far as collabs going forward, I don’t mind them, as they’ve made it easier for me to listen to a full project from some dudes without listing to solos (Durk, Tee Grizzley, NBA Youngboy, Moneybagg Yo), but it would be nice if some of the better dudes would take their time and drop joint projects.

Back
Top Bottom