Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Who was on the track Cant Stay?

Screenshot_20180803-014818_TIDAL.jpg

The way he labeled it makes it hard to know who at a glance unless they're popular.

This fool got more features than a DJ Khaled album. :rofl: JEEEESUS. This is basically the Warriors in album form lol

Frank Ocean
Drake
Migos (minus Offset)
Juice Wrld
Gunna
Nav
The Weeknd
21 Savage
Pharrell

And that's not even everybody. There's a ton of well known producers on here too.

This fool got more features than a DJ Khaled album. :rofl: JEEEESUS. This is basically the Warriors in album form lol

Frank Ocean
Drake
Migos (minus Offset)
Juice Wrld
Gunna
Nav
The Weeknd
21 Savage
Pharrell

And that's not even everybody. There's a ton of well known producers on here too.
The boy got a classic on his hands
his plan worked...

I dig this even though Beatking did this entire concept in 2013 and 2017, but that’s for another day. Only songs I wasn’t feeling were Sicko Mode with its 17 beat changes and the song with Don Toliver, who sounds like a YFN Lucci/Young Thug hybrid
6E9D5C98-C210-4073-A017-3FAC61BBE7A6.png
dude was actually flowin’, but his actual voice sucks. Good album outside of that though, but Rodeo and Days Before Rodeo >>> Astroworld. Ain’t mad though.

Oh, NAV continues to be trash. Don’t know what his fans see in that boring swagless dude, but Travis Scott should’ve faded his vocals out like Fabolous from Game’s Jesus Piece album.

Ok, here's my opinion on Travis. I thought he was a great feature, I like a few of his songs on his solo projects, but thought he always shone on as a feature on tracks.

That being said, IT'S LIT! Loving this album so far.

maybe it's cause this album has so many features :lol:

Lmao they turned the volume all the way down for the Nav feature
**** had me cracking up
He’s trash anyway

This CD is outta control. I’m so proud. I wish I was from Houston so I could understand the CD a little more. But my boy Trav killed it

album is weak. sure trav is spittin but that artistic sound/production that made rodeo great aint there. also 17 tracks is way too long for an album.

gonna give it another spin though just in case.

Decided to go check out that dude Don Toliver after hearing him on this album. FIRE

Thank you for putting me on Travis. :nthat: Definitely interested in hearing these two collab again.

Back
Top Bottom