Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
he is, seen him twice now. for my Cali people, specificially southern, he has a show in santa ana 9/14

Nice. Observatory?

Seen him briefly when he opened for Big Sean earlier this year. Would absolutely see him perform again. Love that energy :pimp:

Nice. Observatory?

Seen him briefly when he opened for Big Sean earlier this year. Would absolutely see him perform again. Love that energy
pimp.gif
yeah, Observatory OC. It gon be lit 
pimp.gif
 10 days after the album drops

For some reason, I found myself singing "Drugs You Should Try It" when I woke up and had to throw the song on.

It's been on repeat for the last half an hour, and my anticipation for Rodeo just doubled because I remember seeing someone say that a lot of the album will be in this space as well.

For some reason, I found myself singing "Drugs You Should Try It" when I woke up and had to throw the song on.

It's been on repeat for the last half an hour, and my anticipation for Rodeo just doubled because I remember seeing someone say that a lot of the album will be in this space as well.
One of my favorite songs from Travis. 

what's the background on dude? where did he come from? good music affiliation, etc?

that quintana goes

he's like a cudi x ye hybrid

16 chapels is dope as well as that Night song...the production of some of his joints sound like Kanye's live performances

def gonna check out that owl pharoah
Ghostwriter for 'Ye

Album cover!

CM3EGopWEAE5p7G.jpg

"Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Future, The Weeknd, 2 Chainz, Juicy J and ScHoolboy Q will all be featured on Rodeo."

Supposedly there will be Travi$ Scott action figures available with every physical copy of Rodeo The Album:

CM3EGozWoAI61sn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom