Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
We just told you both what to do when that happens :lol:

I don't want to support laziness, but Viperial should have what you're looking for.

Always have more than one go-to site.

Last edited:
Didn't get to listen to much but from what I heard it was pretty cool. Cudi influence is so evident with that damn TI narration :lol:

I'll probably end up buying a digital and a hard next week.

Last edited:

I don't want to support laziness, but Viperial should have what you're looking for.

I went to viperial after atrilli was down. And it was pop up after pop up after pop up on my Mac.... Eventually I got it to work though.... After it gave me probably 15 viruses lol

Viperial be on some BS to me. Atrilli really was the best but its whatever. I had to resurrect my twitter to cop lol

I went to viperial after atrilli was down. And it was pop up after pop up after pop up on my Mac.... Eventually I got it to work though.... After it gave me probably 15 viruses lol

Atrilli did the same thing to me before I got my adblock game right.

You can't be navigating this sector of the internet unstrapped son :lol:

You forgot what this is?

Downloading... So excited 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

I just got back to the crib and had a Spotify playlist on in the whip and 3500 came up. I said to myself "When I get home I need to check NT to see if this ***** album has leaked yet..."

I'll be damned if this wasn't the top thread in the music forum when I clicked the link :lol: ...guess it was meant to be.:smokin

Now...:nerd:

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom