Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
nthat.gif

my man is at the very very end of the dam song tho over a diff beat might as well be a separate song :lol:

video was cut down by a lot tho :pimp:

As much as i like Travis music, he doesnt do anything for a track as a feat unless he makes the song his. Like he kinda tried to do on that Bieber track

he doesnt do anything for a track as a feat unless he makes the song his.

Idk man very few artists add anything to a track w/o taking away from the overall song. Unless two artists have a certain type of chemistry (Thug & Travis), most songs sound like they belong to one or the other (T.I. & Thug)

That being said Travis did very little for me on the Bieber track and was just okay on the Diddy tape/album

Idk man very few artists add anything to a track w/o taking away from the overall song. Unless two artists have a certain type of chemistry (Thug & Travis), most songs sound like they belong to one or the other (T.I. & Thug)

That being said Travis did very little for me on the Bieber track and was just okay on the Diddy tape/album

I just feel like his style doesnt add anything to songs cause he really isnt that good of a rapper overall. When u feature, you're rapping skills is the thing thats highlighted not your overall song making skills. Travis is much better song maker than rapper

Strong rapper, weak rapper, good song maker, bad song maker; don't eem care, just excited for this show tomorrow :smokin

TRAVI$ KILLED IT YESTERDAY! 

Even though it was a super short performance, it was dope nonetheless.

I'm seeing him tomorrow with Tiller so it's no biggie.

COOLEST THING happened!

Since Travis was the very first opening act, a lot of the seats were still empty. I was row C and there was barely anyone around me at that time. 

The people that were there barely even knew any of the songs. Throughout his performance he kept pointing at me as I would rap the lyrics, it was sick.

But the coolest part was right as the Upper Echelon instrumental starting played I yelled: 

"Oh ****! Travis you bout to kill this"

He yelled back "Oh **** is right! Oh **** is right! It's about to get lit!" 

Super fun show!

TRAVI$ KILLED IT YESTERDAY! 
Even though it was a super short performance, it was dope nonetheless.
I'm seeing him tomorrow with Tiller so it's no biggie.

COOLEST THING happened!
Since Travis was the very first opening act, a lot of the seats were still empty. I was row C and there was barely anyone around me at that time. 
The people that were there barely even knew any of the songs. Throughout his performance he kept pointing at me as I would rap the lyrics, it was sick.

But the coolest part was right as the Upper Echelon instrumental starting played I yelled: 
"Oh ****! Travis you bout to kill this"
He yelled back "Oh **** is right! Oh **** is right! It's about to get lit!" 

Super fun show!

View media item 1789956

you won fam hopefully i get to see him again soon :pimp:

:frown: yall reminding me how much my friend messed up by waiting on getting tix to Travis & Tiller show on Friday smh. They were only 30 ******* dollars :x :smh:
2nd time i missed out seeing dude cause of this :smh:

W waitwut i be seeing you go to alot of shows, do you go alone alot?

And broncos19dm broncos19dm :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
:frown: yall reminding me how much my friend messed up by waiting on getting tix to Travis & Tiller show on Friday smh. They were only 30 ******* dollars :x :smh:

Roll dolo. Nobody got time to be waiting on people.

Roll dolo. Nobody got time to be waiting on people.

Yea i might have to. Ive always gon to shows & events with ppl but alot of my friends dont listen to the same ppl as me so when there is a show we agree on its rare. We agreed on this but dude took too damn long. Knew it was gon happen too smh

70% of the times im going with someone 30% of the time im going solo but aint nothing wrong with that fam it dont change my experience

you meet some people there and its easy its not even like u solo anymore tbh

if you gotta go solo just go fam trust me i dont let it stop me at all

Last edited:
So ready for the Trav/Tiller show tonight .
I never been to any of his shows , how do yall think it is :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom