Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
New album? Hope it's free. Dude trying to have more material for the the tour he's about to start I guess.

I ain't mad. 
nthat.gif

I'm just saying its seems rushed. Sure he has music stored and probably can bang an album out in a month or two if he really wanted. I just don't want it to be a full out album and him sell less copies than rodeo.

Last edited:
I'm just saying its seems rushed. Sure he has music stored and probably can bang an album out in a month or two if he really wanted. I just don't want it to be a full out album and him sell less copies than rodeo.

Do artist even care these days?

Travis beat out I think any rapper appearance wise in 2015.

For real someone try to dispute that with me

Do artist even care these days?

Travis beat out I think any rapper appearance wise in 2015.

For real someone try to dispute that with me

Nope. He was def the hottest artist of 2015.

Basically what I'm saying with this new project is that I hope its like Days before, throw aways, and he gives us something better later. When he's not on tour and solely focused on working on an album.

I could see that new track being successful here in Europe. EDM is incredibly popular here and honestly it's not bad at all.

yo i **** with that mustard x flame song heavyyyyyyyyyyy this **** is hott

FINALLY I CAN MOVE PICK A TIME N IM ZONIN!!!

YOU GOT ME I GOT YOU AND ITS ALL THAT I NEED WHEN I WAKE IN THE MORNING!!

Last edited:
This mustard x trav song got me feeling good for me chasing females. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Song is ******* dope.

yo this song is on some good vibes and **** man i **** with it fam imma light up to this **** later fam

boutta throw on my travis shirt too its lit fam

Last edited:
yo this song is on some good vibes and **** man i **** with it fam imma light up to this **** later fam

boutta throw on my travis shirt too its lit fam

Man if I could smoke this **** would be on repeat all nigh.

Bout to light up these Christmas lights and light my living room the **** up. Get lit my damn self

"****** always tryin to hate, but when I'm with their ***** I get a whole lotta loving!"

Clearly looking for a hit. It's a good song and I HATE edm ****. Hope he gets that smash he's looking for

Back
Top Bottom