Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

I AM PISSED.

Travis backed out of the Baltimore show tonight... So frustrating. 
Dude is the most overrated artist I've ever witnessed.... sure I like some of his music but outside of the production and hype this dude ain't near as poppin' as he thinks he is.

He did the no show sh** a couple months ago in San Jose too SMFH

Last edited:

Dude is the most overrated artist I've ever witnessed.... sure I like some of his music but outside of the production and hype this dude ain't near as poppin' as he thinks he is.

He did the no show sh** a couple months ago in San Jose too SMFH
Fam I'm so sad/pissed. 

My cousin and I were SO AMPED to go. This was going to be my fourth time seeing him...

No explanation from him... NOTHING. 

And what hurts even more is I got the tickets off of StubHub and I won't even get my money back. 

"Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight" album dropping August 5th
nthat.gif
Ready 
nthat.gif

Song from Birds if anyone is interested in listening. 

Best quality video I've seen.

Last edited:
Still confused as to why Tourist is on Major Key. Doesn't even seem to fit the vibe of the album.

That Wayne verse :x I'm gonna stick with the leaked version.

Last edited:
Still confused as to why Tourist is on Major Key. Doesn't even seem to fit the vibe of the album.

That Wayne verse :x I'm gonna stick with the leaked version.
It's old
I'm pretty sure Trav made that round Owl Pharoah era

tourist was a throw away

travis prob put it out cuz a wayne/khaled ft would be a nice little promo for him

This is what made it so weird. We were bumping Tourist since like what, January? Those IG videos had me thinking Travis and Khaled were cooking up something new, lol.

Yo, if Left Cheek isn't on Birds I'm gonna be very disappointed. I feel like that joint is never dropping.

Last edited:
if anything is never dropping it would be this

im so glad we have decent footage of this we're never gonna get studio quality of this :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom