Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Goosebumps video this week 
tongue.gif

Might be his best video yet. Even watching on my phone felt dope. Waaaayy better than that lame claymation 90210[emoji]128556[/emoji]

^ Dope

I'm conflicted -- I wanna see Travis at his NYC show, but I really despise the Terminal 5 venue

I still can't decide if I wanna pay reseller prices to go to his show here. I can't imagine him being that good of a performer, I'm sure it'll be hype though.

I still can't decide if I wanna pay reseller prices to go to his show here. I can't imagine him being that good of a performer, I'm sure it'll be hype though.
The viewing angle from the Coachella 2017 set is pretty terrible, but peep it here --

Saw Travis tonight.

Show was mad hyped.

Heated I didnt get the black long sleeve, but swooped a Skull tee

Saw Travis at Coachella, was mad disappointed in his performance. His audio sounded terrible due to his auto-tune and his vocals were all over the place.

Was disappointed because I was looking towards his performance.

Saw Travis at Coachella, was mad disappointed in his performance. His audio sounded terrible due to his auto-tune and his vocals were all over the place.

I remember asking this same question, on songs like Goosebumps & Antidote it sounds good but I just wouldn't want a whole set of that. But then again I think it's all about energy for him as far as shows.

He should've played in shara. The outdoor stage is not setup for rap acts.

Back
Top Bottom