Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
3500 IS FIRE. Metro 
nthat.gif

ti did an interview recently and he said end of summer

thats a few months away sadly

Last edited:
Travis is lame as hell for kicking that dude off stage

He apologized to dude and explained he didn't want someone in his way when he rages. It is a liability for him and the photographer. I'm sure this was explained to Hot97 staff.

He apologized to dude and explained he didn't want someone in his way when he rages. It is a liability for him and the photographer. I'm sure this was explained to Hot97 staff.

Did you watch the video? He didn't apologize at all. Straight up roasted the dude in front of thousands of people for just doing his job. I don't know that's corny as **** to me.

3500 is dope btw.

What he did was a real douche bag move. No matter how big of a fan I am of him... Was messed up.

Did you watch the video? He didn't apologize at all. Straight up roasted the dude in front of thousands of people for just doing his job. I don't know that's corny as **** to me.

3500 is dope btw.

He apologized via social media. I don't doubt it if after his set he personally apologized to the individual. Just one of those heat of the moment type things.

Last edited:
laflame aint no role model the way he handled it didnt really bother me dude shouldve have been on stage simple as that

he was right next to mike dean the hell is he thinking

Last edited:
Dude was nowhere near Travis Scott so how was it a liability? He just wanted to be an *** to somebody that looked weaker than him. The right person would have slapped him and his overweight bodyguard.

After that one fiasco at his concert Trav probably decided it was best that he pick on helpless kids :lol:

Any respectable artist would never pull any type of **** like that. Dude just needs to stick to making music and stop with all the extra curricular wannabe tough guy nonsense.

Dude was nowhere near Travis Scott so how was it a liability? He just wanted to be an *** to somebody that looked weaker than him. The right person would have slapped him and his overweight bodyguard.

At that moment he wasn't near Trav, but I've been to concerts where photographers/videographers are all over the stage and sometimes even right behind to artists. Trav is unpredictable and flies all over the stage.

Bottom line is it is his performance, his rules. Hot97 employees should've followed it.

yall mustve never been to a laflame concert i can tell based on these replies :lol:

This.

They standing 2 feet apart and he talking to him through the microphone bruh cmon 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom