Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Way back pretty fire too [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yeah and when he did it a second time during Cudi's set it was even more fire. After the show I went out to celebrate a friends bday and the DJ dropped Way Back twice. LIT.

bruh travis KILLLED complex con dude did an amazing job :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can't wait for the tour.

You already know what the streets want... how was that set-list? An did him X Cudder do Through The Late Night?

Set list was great. Mostly BITTSM with a bit of Rodeo. 90210 live was dope.

was watching a live stream, he definately did. Cudi sounded kinda out of it though

Nah. Cudi was in such a great place. He was so happy.

dog travis didnt even perform through the late night for his own set he came out for cudi and they performed it together :x :x :x :x :x **** was mad epic travis was crowd surfing durings cudi set

set list was great he mostly performed the bangers/BITTSM crowd went wild when beibs in the trap came on :x :x :x even brought out quavo for pick up the phone :pimp:

if anybody went yall def get your moneys worth :pimp: sadly my phone died by the time travis came out :x

Trav was raging right under me during most of Cudi's set. Lowkey wanted to be down in VIP with him.

Money's worth for sure. Don't think I'll ever see these two perform in one night again.

Too funny. My phone died for cudi's performance. Hate that they cut him off. Also when Pharell, Trav, and Cudi were all on stage that was pretty epic.

So excited for the tour after hearing all this 
nthat.gif

Are Grammys really all that important? Personally I could care less if my favorite artists win or not. Good music is good music. I enjoyed Travis' album and don't feel like it needs to be validated by an award show.

Maybe he should go on more rants like ye???
I actually enjoyed this album more than life of pablo.

run a poll on who we think will go on tour with him, he sad "one of the illest mother*******" 
nerd.gif

last time was Tiller so it cant be him. maybe somebody featured on the album?

Back
Top Bottom