Trends/Fads ftl

as many of you no im a 8th grader(sigh)but cmon whats up with all these fads at my school heres a list
-wearin dora the explorer/bratz/spongebob/rugrats backpacks(yes dudes wear them to)
-wearin big @ss glasses with no lenses word to the pack
-wearin HUGE scarves when its 70 degrees inside
-my whole grade wheres those studded multi-colored belts lol
SMH i just be lookin at people than i give the the good old

22a16a179c50c8e450fa10ab5f16a63817a6d4a2.pjpg

stop.
you're not better than them because you "connect" with people on this website and because you like sneakers.

Originally Posted by Rky Mdna

stop.
you're not better than them because you "connect" with people on this website and because you like sneakers.

thank you. its time for someone to finally say that around here.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

stop.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so your sayin being into kicks is any where as bad as the list imade?drink chlorox

Yeah, but what about those people who wear different shoes every day of the week?

To each their own.

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

stop.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so your sayin being into kicks is any where as bad as the list i made?drink chlorox

it just went right over your head didnt it???

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

stop.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so your sayin being into kicks is any where as bad as the list i made?drink chlorox

it just went right over your head didnt it???
i get your point im not retarted but cmon seriously?

^c'mon chief.
like i said, stop. stop checking your post every five seconds to see what the cool "older sneakerheads" have to say about your life.
just realize that your just like your dora-the-explorer-backpack-toting homies and do whatever it is you do with your life.
you clearly don't get what we're talking about.
g'day sir.

^c'mon chief.
like i said, stop. stop checking your post every five seconds to see what the cool "older sneakerheads" have to say about your life.
just realize that your just like your dora-the-explorer-backpack-toting homies and do whatever it is you do with your life.
you clearly don't get what we're talking about.
g'day sir.

this site shouldnt be influencing 8th graders to not wear what they want man at that age you should betrying to have fun so if you want to wear that stuff wearit dont listen to a bunch of old dudes on NT

yea man i totally agree with you. these hypebeasts smh. they need to grow up and get on some grown man clothes.

indifferent.gif

yall love to hate and pretend like its advice cause you were pushed out of someone stomach in the 80's. how are yall getting at kid because he stated thathe thinks its weak to wear dora the exlporer bookbags and them arab money scarfs? yall talk about those same exact things ALL THE TIME. hell theres even athread dedicated to clowning people for doing ALL the things he listed. yall act like cause the kid is in the 8th grade he still +!%$! his diaper or some +%*%.yall know damn well that this cat is atleast 13-14 years old and thats an age i know $+%**! was selling weed in the 8th grade so i know the kid can have anopinion damn.

Originally Posted by JuJu

yall love to hate and pretend like its advice cause you were pushed out of someone stomach in the 80's. how are yall getting at kid because he stated that he thinks its weak to wear dora the exlporer bookbags and them arab money scarfs? yall talk about those same exact things ALL THE TIME. hell theres even a thread dedicated to clowning people for doing ALL the things he listed. yall act like cause the kid is in the 8th grade he still +!%$! his diaper or some +%*%. yall know damn well that this cat is atleast 13-14 years old and thats an age i know $+%**! was selling weed in the 8th grade so i know the kid can have an opinion damn.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by JuJu

yall love to hate and pretend like its advice cause you were pushed out of someone stomach in the 80's. how are yall getting at kid because he stated that he thinks its weak to wear dora the exlporer bookbags and them arab money scarfs? yall talk about those same exact things ALL THE TIME. hell theres even a thread dedicated to clowning people for doing ALL the things he listed. yall act like cause the kid is in the 8th grade he still +!%$! his diaper or some +%*%. yall know damn well that this cat is atleast 13-14 years old and thats an age i know $+%**! was selling weed in the 8th grade so i know the kid can have an opinion damn.

indifferent.gif

But does everybody have to listen to what NTers say now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at 8th grade I was wearing whatever I wanted and acting a fool because I was a kid this catwants to be on his grown man at 13 YNS in the future fam

shouldnt this kid be in class?

where are your parents?

jesus christ of nazareth..... 8th graders on niketalk SMH

Back
Top Bottom