Trevor Ariza Appreciation Post

Trevor Ariza has been the X factor so far this year for the Lake Show.. Dude is just a freak. Shout out to Pat Williams for taking Brian Cook and Maurice Evansfor this Stud of a player. Ariza could be the Pippen type that the lakers have been looking for to compliment Kobe. Dude is F'ng everywhere on the court..Trevor Ariza.. you Are Appreciated

indifferent.gif
You're gunna jinx him
smh.gif

while i appreciate his hustle and the energy he has brought to the squad, its only the 7th damn game of the season yall need to stop this ++*% before u jinx usdammit!

that dunk on hill was just disgusting and uncalled for. hill should have handed his jersey in after that
sick.gif

It's too bad he wasn't 100% in the finals.
tired.gif

Dude has been solid, but why we make threads for our 8th and 9th guys off the bench? Little overkill don't ya'll think?

*Off to go chime in in the Chris Mihm thread soon to be made.*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

ariza and pippen do not belong in the same sentence

laugh.gif
I know, right? "Pippen-type" of player...unbelievable
smh.gif
How about he makes a name for himself, first?

Some of you lakers fans are something else....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Loved his game at UCLA,went to the knicks got cursed and stunk it up just like everyone else now doin his thing again

Originally Posted by E S C A P I S T

the next t-mac

So many things wrong with this comparision as well. Other than the injury-prone-ness, absolutely nothing is similar.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

And he's only 23 years old, yes you heard right, only 23 years old.

its not like hes lebron
Not saying he was anything near that, just mentioning how much upside he has.

You guys hate over anything having to do with the Lakers.

Dude is playing good for now. But its only been 6 games, relax with them Pippen comparisons. I could see him being more like a James Posey type if he couldkeep it up for an entire season and the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Used to be a Knick.

Ariza AND an expiring contract Penny for bum @%# overpaid Stevie Francis. Worst trade Isiah ever made after Curry
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom