Trevor Ariza leaning toward leaving the Lakers, possibly to Cavs

Originally Posted by JDB1523

The Cavs are gonna get #!%%!% this offseason...I guarantee we hold with only Shaq, and we're going to be thin at the #4. %$@+
This is what I'm thinking, Trev is going to go for that payday now, the only real upgrade the Cavs will have is Shaq.

I mean all the other elite squads are getting better...Lakers, Boston (assuming they get Sheed), Spurs, Orlando (maybe). Cavs may be out of luck.

The Cavs are gonna get #!%%!% this offseason...I guarantee we hold with only Shaq, and we're going to be thin at the #4. %$@+

I think players might be scared that LBJ bolts after this upcoming season.

i was kinda hoping ariza will go to a lottery team and get paid...he deserves the money....miss ya trev
frown.gif

Bittersweet that he's most likely gone from LA. I wonder where he'll go. For cash or an opportunity to play with LBJ and talk about how different it isplaying with him vs. Kobe.

I think players might be scared that LBJ bolts after this upcoming season.

I've read this also, and if that's the case there's nobody to blame but LeBron. All this NY ++$+$*+# is teasing more than Ohio, and LeBronthinks it's a big game. Next year we're going to have the cap space to sign LeBron AND another max player, but with his blue-balling who the hell knowswhat's going on? Not to mention the numerous years with Larry Hughes were brought on by nobody other than LeBron, which crippled us on the court and in capspace. I was iffy on CV coming here, but Artest would have been a great fit...and I really hope LeBron's GM skills of *+%$%!$ texting a guy to come to yourteam get put to rest real quick. I'm seriously pissed...even if we get Ariza...and now our frontcourt is going to be based on guys who are filing forSocial Security benefits and guys who can barely buy alcohol...dear God I hope I'm wrong...

He's goin 2 Houston

[h2]Ariza verbally commits to Houston[/h2]

Comment Email Print By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

2426.jpg

Ariza

Trevor Ariza has made a verbal commitment to sign with the Houston Rockets, according to sources close to the process.

The 6-foot-8 Ariza averaged 8.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists for the Lakers last season, which ended with the NBA championship.

With at least five teams pursuing Ariza, the Lakers appeared unwilling to pay him more than the $5.6 million mid-level exception.

Marc Stein is a senior NBA writer for ESPN.com.

The Cavs keep taking L's this offseason. Last season was Shaq's last productive season IMO, every center has one last productive season before theirskills completely diminish. I don't know who is left that can help this team. Sheed maybe? but that would add another 30 something to an ancient roster.

hahahaha i bet ariza feelin hella salty now... tried to get greedy with the lake show and now is on a bumb @++ team... no yao no tmac...

ariza signing with houston for the MLE..

%@@??? is his problemLOL..his agent is an idiot and ariza better fire that fool ASAP

The articles I have read make it sound like Ariza wanted out since the Lakers wouldnt start talking about a contract higher then the MLE. In all actuality, hehad one good year and thinks he deserves more money than $5.8 a year. For that same money I'd take Ron Ron. Fish, Kobe, Ron, Pau, and Bynum is a scary teamon both sides of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom