Trevor Ariza swings his elbow at Demar Derozan (with Video)

cmon ariza
smh.gif

clutchfans Ariza ejected after throwing a punch towards DeRozan. Ariza is 0-9 from the field so not surprisingly he missed.

roll.gif
roll.gif

"I know it wasn't intentional or nothing," DeRozan said. "He was just frustrated, he wasn't hitting any shots, they were down by 20. Just in the heat of the game, it's frustration. It's definitely no problem, he's still my man."
wow good man ....

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

"I know it wasn't intentional or nothing," DeRozan said. "He was just frustrated, he wasn't hitting any shots, they were down by 20. Just in the heat of the game, it's frustration. It's definitely no problem, he's still my man."
wow good man ....

pimp.gif
I have some new found respect for this guy.That's a very level headed decision

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

wow good man ....

pimp.gif
I have some new found respect for this guy. That's a very level headed decision

ariza and derozan are actually friends.

and i wouldnt make anything out of the JJ and ariza confrontation cause they're friends too

Stupid move out of frustration, lucky he didn't connect or it would be more games suspended.

No big deal.

I bet my dude Ariza wasn't scared of anything popping of between both teams especially with my man Scola on his side.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

wow good man ....

pimp.gif
I have some new found respect for this guy. That's a very level headed decision

Naw.....

"That's what happens when you start bustin somebody's @%$"

(c) Eddie House

Houston was losin so guys result to bush league tactics when things aren't going their way.

wow good man ....

True!

Back
Top Bottom