Trey Songz - D.O.A Kellz (R.Kelly diss)

Thoughts? 1. Everything he said about kells using autotune is 100% right. Hopefully this will wake that N back up 2. However he needs to fall back dissingsomeone and sounding exactly like their mini mi SMH 3. Didn't he use it on his "was gonna be single" Put My Number In Ya Phone" and hesounded just like the dream/kells I'm on my iPhone so no link. Someone post this !+%+ up
laugh.gif

I guess Trey feels that he doesn't need Kellz anymore since he been hanging with the Oceans recently more importantly Johnta Austin....hence his new singleI need a girl. But still....SMH

Both these dudes needed to be on that Air France flight that dissappeared.

Trey is wildin'. First off, Kell's wrote songs for you. Second, you've bitten his style out of the gate. You have no identity which is why no onebuy's your #+*. Maybe going at Kell's is his way of getting out of that. But his allegations are even iffy. How Kell's gonna bite the Dream whenDream bit Kell's? That's like saying Usher stole dance moves from Michael Jackson when Mike was doing this #+* when Usher was in pampers. Trey shouldjust let the music sell and leave the legends alone. Because even like he stated, Kell's is a legend. So he can do this autotune #+* and FAIL yet he'sstill a legend at the end of the day. He's dropped the classic albums. Trey? As of right now his legacy is that he's a Kell's rip-off.

Kellz a legend....never seen a dude make hits in all categories of R&B
laugh.gif
.....dude even had a gospel song poppin lol

There's no defending Kells so anybody who wants to say anything about him...feel free. Open season on _'s like that...for life.

Bad move for Trey, I guess he lucky he got the diss out after Kellz's Gangsta Grills dropped or it mighta been a lot of shots fired on that thang
laugh.gif

Them my top 2 RnB cats(Kells#1-LEGEND) Hope it get cleared up
Trey is the best to me , as far as the young cats out now.
Might just be some publicity- stunt- type- stuff.
Imma still buy both they albums. They ain't dissed GOD, my Family or me yet, so it's cool..LOL

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

you can't bite the hand that feeds you
exactly.

Kelly should just pass this to the side but i dont think he will.

Shouldnt this dude trey be focusing on an album he's about to drop? Prolly the people around him gassing him to do this
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Trey is wildin'. First off, Kell's wrote songs for you. Second, you've bitten his style out of the gate. You have no identity which is why no one buy's your #+*. Maybe going at Kell's is his way of getting out of that. But his allegations are even iffy. How Kell's gonna bite the Dream when Dream bit Kell's? That's like saying Usher stole dance moves from Michael Jackson when Mike was doing this #+* when Usher was in pampers. Trey should just let the music sell and leave the legends alone. Because even like he stated, Kell's is a legend. So he can do this autotune #+* and FAIL yet he's still a legend at the end of the day. He's dropped the classic albums. Trey? As of right now his legacy is that he's a Kell's rip-off.

QFT and Trey is my dude, but this *!@*% triping with this #@$!

come on trey...i rocks out wit you...but not this one...i mean if the *$@%$ write hits for you, then u need to shut the $@@! up for real....may have to hollaat this kid sunday nite...he wildin for real
smh.gif

F all the that, The Demo goes hard for a mixtape, not even dudes lane.

Jay giving small dudes bolts of confidence

Rkelly just spent dude's money on a benz or a nice vacation
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom