Tribe meets white man for the first time (1976) (video)

i'm really
pimp.gif
right now but that video was absolutely beautiful. thank you op for posting this, that mirror part was amazing. that man has never seen himself except maybe an unclear reflection in a lake, he truly saw himself for the first time at that moment. i can only imagine how that must have felt
eek.gif

i'm really
pimp.gif
right now but that video was absolutely beautiful. thank you op for posting this, that mirror part was amazing. that man has never seen himself except maybe an unclear reflection in a lake, he truly saw himself for the first time at that moment. i can only imagine how that must have felt
eek.gif

I showed my girlfriend and she replied:

"What's this? A chain... Just put it around your neck, wrists, and ankles... follow me to that boat and I will show you all of the things you never seen before. This video is very amazing... but it has to be exactly how slavery started."

She has a point.

I showed my girlfriend and she replied:

"What's this? A chain... Just put it around your neck, wrists, and ankles... follow me to that boat and I will show you all of the things you never seen before. This video is very amazing... but it has to be exactly how slavery started."

She has a point.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If only they had some history books [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Should've threw him in the stream and kept it moving.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If only they had some history books [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Should've threw him in the stream and kept it moving.[/color]

[Jadakiss] Shhts f'n BEAUTIFUL! [/Jadakiss]
I'm mad they just took an all white crew tho (no prejudice)...no telling what that tribes beliefs are now 
30t6p3b.gif

showing them  instant fire, voice recordings, NEW WEAPONS, straight hair, rice, reflexion, etc... 
30t6p3b.gif

atleast leave a copy of purple haze

[Jadakiss] Shhts f'n BEAUTIFUL! [/Jadakiss]
I'm mad they just took an all white crew tho (no prejudice)...no telling what that tribes beliefs are now 
30t6p3b.gif

showing them  instant fire, voice recordings, NEW WEAPONS, straight hair, rice, reflexion, etc... 
30t6p3b.gif

atleast leave a copy of purple haze

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by dts939

it blows my mind that we in first world countries are SO advanced, yet there are people who still live like this.
it's almost like going back in time
This. I love watching videos like these, it is almost seeing people from 2 completely different worlds react.  Might as well be aliens to those dudes

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by dts939

it blows my mind that we in first world countries are SO advanced, yet there are people who still live like this.
it's almost like going back in time
This. I love watching videos like these, it is almost seeing people from 2 completely different worlds react.  Might as well be aliens to those dudes

Back
Top Bottom