Trick Daddy Calls Out Plies...

What about Plies did he say that isn't true?

Oh yeah......"flaw" is just a Florida thing right because I've never heard anybody anywhere else use it as an adjective.
laugh.gif

Damn.......Trick was using some strong words right there. "Flaw", "Fake"....? He might as of just called him a F' N'.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

I could've sworn Plies was on Atlantic/Slip N Slide?
nerd.gif

Yea he is on slip N slide but Trick started his own recording company so he is no longer an artist or exec over there. I honestly cannot stand Plies dudejust seems so phony and ignorant to me with all his goon talk on every song(even songs for the ladies he has to talk about 'goon' dis and'real' that. People said Cas could only talk about couple things but what about Plies. I rather listen to a Cas record that a Plies record any day

Ha. Trick ain't scared to say !*%. Seems he's pissed off dude didn't show up to the video shoot which is why he's mad. Its reasonable. Trickpaved the way for dude. He made Slip N Slide. I don't expect much out of this siuation. Expect a apology from Plies real soon lol.

Originally Posted by Los0croft

Damn.......Trick was using some strong words right there. "Flaw", "Fake"....? He might as of just called him a F' N'.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Lol. Thats another level.

isn't plies on the dj khaled song? how he not gon show up for the video? unless he talkin about another one featuring all them and lil boosie

I ain't sayin' you owe me @$#*#, but act like you know me @$#*#!

Trick been shootin' slugs at him for a while, i been waitin' for T Double D to speak on it.

It's been said that trick had bad blood for plies. I effs with plies but i gotta ride with trick on this one. Trick is a real dude i dont know plies likethat

laugh.gif
@ Peanut gettin hostile, Old $#% @+$#!

laugh.gif
Flaw damn sho is a florida exclusive adjective

just like I dont here no one else nowhere say "flaugin"

Last time somebody mentioned Trick in a "fight", he got his %%% serviced by Trick Trick from Detroit.

I'm still curious to see why he mad at Plies.

Trick been going at Plies (publicly) ever since they got into it in Orlando at the Florida Classic (last November). Apparently Plies didn't want to sharethe stage with Trick while performing I'm So Hood. Trick and his people rushed the stage ad a fight ensued. Word on the street is Plies went running. Eversince then Dade County has been on Plies hard. Trick was going at Plies in the Stay Up Out Mine Freestyle (%*!$* N' Stay Up Out Mine)... He also got this"F' the other side" (Fort Meyers = The other side of south Florida) movement going on down in Miami. Hence the shirt he is wearing in the video.To make a long story short he has made it real hard for Plies to get any love in Miami right now. Basically Trick has flexed his muscle with Plies.

I WAS THERE PLIES WAS SCARRED AS [EXPLETIVE] TRICK BUM RUSHED DA STAGE AFTER PLIES TOLD DA SECURITY 2 NOT LET HIM ON DA STAGE PLIES SAID (DAT [EXPLETIVE] TRYNA STEAL MY SHINE) SO TRICK AND ALL HIS DUNK RYDERS 40-50 DEEP IN ALL BLACK STOOD BEHIND PLIES WHILE HE WAS PERFOMING AND KHALED STOPPED DA PARTY SO DA DUNK RYDERS WHOOPED DA [EXPLETIVE] OUT OF PLIES ENTOURAGE AND PLIES RAN THROUGH DA CROWD WIT HIS ENTOURAGE... LATER ON PLIES TRIED 2 APOLOGIZE BY TELLIN KHALED 2 TELL TRICK IM SORRY THERES NO BEEF BUT TRICK DIDNT WANT 2 HEAR DAT...

Back
Top Bottom