Trick Daddy Calls Out Plies...

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

It's been said that trick had bad blood for plies. I effs with plies but i gotta ride with trick on this one. Trick is a real dude i dont know plies like that

eyes.gif

I've heard several times over the past few years that Trick"left" SNS but he'll prolly never leave. He did take Dunk Ryders (his new group) to Cash Money. That's the only concrete thing out there asfar as doing something outside of SNS.

If I had to side, I'd prolly say Trick is whatever about the situation b/w him, the label, Plies' ascension etc. and probably with rightful cause. ButTrick be on that Bolivian marching powder too so you gotta take it w/a grain of salt
laugh.gif

Trick is real n.... regardless if he win or lose my dude will scrap n be proud of watevr the outcome may b

laugh.gif
Im so glad trick is finna expose dude 4 wat he is....he got des lil wannabees and des chicken heads thnkn he a goon...dude a college grad honor roll typeof n....
laugh.gif

Dang didnt really expect to see a florida beef since they always seem so united...... gotta ride with Trick onthis one tho, Plies is def a fake

Ha Ha Ha...."Tell him I said....Fire...tell him I said Fire,Fire,Fire, Negga!!!"...LOL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Trick is real n.... regardless if he win or lose my dude will scrap n be proud of watevr the outcome may b

laugh.gif
Im so glad trick is finna expose dude 4 wat he is....he got des lil wannabees and des chicken heads thnkn he a goon...dude a college grad honor roll type of n....
laugh.gif

co sign.

with that goon chain
smh.gif
, trick better take his hat off to reveal hishairline
laugh.gif

I WAS THERE PLIES WAS SCARRED AS [EXPLETIVE] TRICK BUM RUSHED DA STAGE AFTER PLIES TOLD DA SECURITY 2 NOT LET HIM ON DA STAGE PLIES SAID (DAT [EXPLETIVE] TRYNA STEAL MY SHINE) SO TRICK AND ALL HIS DUNK RYDERS 40-50 DEEP IN ALL BLACK STOOD BEHIND PLIES WHILE HE WAS PERFOMING AND KHALED STOPPED DA PARTY SO DA DUNK RYDERS WHOOPED DA [EXPLETIVE] OUT OF PLIES ENTOURAGE AND PLIES RAN THROUGH DA CROWD WIT HIS ENTOURAGE... LATER ON PLIES TRIED 2 APOLOGIZE BY TELLIN KHALED 2 TELL TRICK IM SORRY THERES NO BEEF BUT TRICK DIDNT WANT 2 HEAR DAT...

laugh.gif

I always noticed basically how plies came outta nowhere trying to rep Dade County.

I got respect for Trick, he paved the way for artists coming out from here

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

It's been said that trick had bad blood for plies. I effs with plies but i gotta ride with trick on this one. Trick is a real dude i dont know plies like that

eyes.gif
was that needed ? I'm speaking the real i was born and raise in liberty city (back and forth between carol city) trick is a real dude like ol boysaid he dont care if he take a L he will scrap. I live in jacksonville now trick came to duval and went straight to the hood and smoked out with the people(seen it with my own eyes). Plies has none of these type of things to his name. Only gooned out thing i've heard of plies is him shootin up a club but ididnt believe it cause when plies was in jacksonville and the club got shot up plies was gone before anyone.

So...I don't know how to translate that exactly into New York, but it pretty much sounds like he doesn't respect his gangsta.

Somewhere in Florida the definition of real been skewed

I don't really get why people say he's "fake"...because he graduated from college?...because he doesn't talk like he raps...seems liketrick is salty that plies is what trick used to be. And please dont bring up lyrics cuz trick has NEVER been nice lyrically.

please tell me how u go b a goon and a college grads at the same time .............

Originally Posted by czur1127

please tell me how u go b a goon and a college grads at the same time .............
-you can get a degree while your in jail
-there are assaults, rapes, and people selling all types of drugs on every college campus

The question is, whats makes someone a "goon"?

Originally Posted by Rampage1914

I don't really get why people say he's "fake"...because he graduated from college?...because he doesn't talk like he raps...seems like trick is salty that plies is what trick used to be. And please dont bring up lyrics cuz trick has NEVER been nice lyrically.
He's not fake because he went to college, he's fake because he's a poser in every sense of the word. Dude raps his brother's life, andis far from the ignorant persona he portrays on wax and in public. Trick Daddy has NO reason to be salty. It's about time somebody called this dude out.Fam who posted the MC Gusto images couldn't have done it better, because it's exactly who Plies is. And p.s., www.thug.com>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Plies has or everwill release

his rap sheet is suspect
he is not laying in any bushes and shooting no one
he completely stole his brothers persona
hes been called out numerous times by locals
he didnt really shoot that club up
when he speaks in interviews he sounds like a well educated black man....he hop on a track and he bike and yike'n it up
indifferent.gif
(back and yac)

hes not a goon....you try to write papers while shooting %%%### cribs up and sellin coke everywhere
roll.gif

Finally, never liked plies & Trick is the perfect person to expose him.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
If Khaled tries to "unite" FL.

It sounds like a washed up rapper mad at the fact that a new regime is in. I'm not a fan of neither one of them for the record.

Back
Top Bottom