'Trick' or 'panic,' NAIA college completes the weirdest pass of the year (Vid inside)

Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:10 am EST
[h2]'Trick' or 'panic,' NAIA college completes the weirdest pass of the year[/h2]
By Matt Hinton

Under normal circumstances, I would never consider that the play below could be "planned" in any conventional way, including drawing it up in the dirt. A no-look, over-the-shoulder throwback at the goal line is too ridiculous even for a sandlot playbook. But given the circumstances for tiny Bethel (Kan.) College, which surprisingly led nearby Sterling College 20-0 late in the third quarter of coach Mike Moore's final game on the Bethel sideline, anything was fair game at that point:

I'm pretty sure he had a heart attack when he actually saw the ball leave his quarterback's hands, but that's sending coach Moore out with a confusing, haphazard and wildly successful bang. In related news, Brett Favre will immediately incorporate the Garrett Hiebert "Bouquet Toss" into the Minnesota Vikings' goal line repertoire, yet ironically fail to have fun out there compared to the jubilant Threshers.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/n...s-the-w?urn=ncaaf,203690

eek.gif
that def looked planned.

laugh.gif
was waiting for this to be posted, it was planed, they saw a hs use itand just ran it,
grin.gif
my old school

Back
Top Bottom