Trip Down Memory Lane vol. Will Bynum

Much love
pimp.gif

I never understood why people hate 'The Thrill' so much.

Will is that dude.

One of my favorite players to watch.

laugh.gif
How many threads does this scrub deserve? I swear there's a thread about him every week...

Thrill is that dude
pimp.gif

Before I opened the thread I thought it was gonna be highlights from the Prep Chicago Hoops Show

Will was killin Marbury for a little bit during the game against the celtics.

I guess he just needs to be a on a team where he isn't buried behind 5 other guards...kinda like Marcus Williams.

m will needs to worry about losing a few lb's and tightening up his D before he gets his shot in the L

Marcus Williams
laugh.gif
I remember how pissed Knicks fans were that night whenthey didn't select him

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

nate robinson > will
These two always get brought up with each other like i remember when we played Maccabi Tel-Aviv when he was on the team. Sorry for being ignorant,but id they like get in a fight or something?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
How many threads does this scrub deserve? I swear there's a thread about him every week...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
this dude and Dajuan Wagner get MAD love on here...

but i must admit Dajuan is my dude as well and i thought he would be a great pro especially when he was TEARIN it up with the Cavs at the start of his rookieyear
tired.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

nate robinson > will
These two always get brought up with each other like i remember when we played Maccabi Tel-Aviv when he was on the team. Sorry for being ignorant, but id they like get in a fight or something?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
this dude and Dajuan Wagner get MAD love on here...

but i must admit Dajuan is my dude as well and i thought he would be a great pro especially when he was TEARIN it up with the Cavs at the start of his rookie year
tired.gif

We cant forget Darius Miles either!

Back
Top Bottom