Trip to LA Vol. Any Suggestions?

So me and my cousins are located in the Bay Area and are going on a road trip to Los Angeles which will take about 5-6 hours. We're mainly going to Universal Studios and Magic Mountain, but I'm also interested in stopping by some local clothing shops or some good food joints. Any So Cal nters or anybody know any good places to stop by ?

So me and my cousins are located in the Bay Area and are going on a road trip to Los Angeles which will take about 5-6 hours. We're mainly going to Universal Studios and Magic Mountain, but I'm also interested in stopping by some local clothing shops or some good food joints. Any So Cal nters or anybody know any good places to stop by ?

nerd.gif

im from the bay and im doing this next monday ahaha you definitely have to go to undftd, huf, flightclub, supreme, blah blah blah near fairfax and la brea, but you MUST eat at pinks hot dogs. try to if youre into the whole electro scene check out blowupLA. and if youre there at the right time i think kid cudi is playing out in la soon. thats all i can think of, any other must see spots?

im from the bay and im doing this next monday ahaha you definitely have to go to undftd, huf, flightclub, supreme, blah blah blah near fairfax and la brea, but you MUST eat at pinks hot dogs. try to if youre into the whole electro scene check out blowupLA. and if youre there at the right time i think kid cudi is playing out in la soon. thats all i can think of, any other must see spots?

also i forgot to mention, go to venice beach, surf, skate, ride, chill and come up on reallly cheap sunglasses and cannibus cards

also i forgot to mention, go to venice beach, surf, skate, ride, chill and come up on reallly cheap sunglasses and cannibus cards

I'm not much into the streetwear/sneakerhead scene, and I haven't been to these stores in a couple years.

-Hit up Melrose (Sportie LA), Fairfax (Flight Club), La Brea (Union, Stussy, Undefeated)
-Hit up some beaches, Santa Monica is very tourist friendly, theres also an Undefeated and Nike Santa Monica
-Venice is also tourist friendly, if you want a circus/festival type atmosphere.
- You are going to see good looking girls, but if you really want to see good looking girls head to Huntington Beach and rent a bike and go south on the bike path, you will not regret it.
- The Grove has an Apple Store and it's near those shops, along with the Beverly Center (big %*% mall with a HOH)

Food spots
- Pinks (Everyone has to do it once
laugh.gif
)
- Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles
- The Hat
- Korean BBQ in Koreatown (AYCE)
- If you want a good burger hit up the Apple Pan or the Counter
- Portions used to be a lot better, but it's still good- King Taco
- If you're in the Westside hit up Diddy Riese, traffic and parking are a +%#*! in that area, you have been warned.

I'm not much into the streetwear/sneakerhead scene, and I haven't been to these stores in a couple years.

-Hit up Melrose (Sportie LA), Fairfax (Flight Club), La Brea (Union, Stussy, Undefeated)
-Hit up some beaches, Santa Monica is very tourist friendly, theres also an Undefeated and Nike Santa Monica
-Venice is also tourist friendly, if you want a circus/festival type atmosphere.
- You are going to see good looking girls, but if you really want to see good looking girls head to Huntington Beach and rent a bike and go south on the bike path, you will not regret it.
- The Grove has an Apple Store and it's near those shops, along with the Beverly Center (big %*% mall with a HOH)

Food spots
- Pinks (Everyone has to do it once
laugh.gif
)
- Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles
- The Hat
- Korean BBQ in Koreatown (AYCE)
- If you want a good burger hit up the Apple Pan or the Counter
- Portions used to be a lot better, but it's still good- King Taco
- If you're in the Westside hit up Diddy Riese, traffic and parking are a +%#*! in that area, you have been warned.

Back
Top Bottom