Trip to Mexico, Cabo San Lucas. Suggestions?

I'm going to Cabo San Lucas in two weeks, just me and my homegirl. Staying at an awesome all-inclusive resort, but I'm thinking I want to venture outand go to a club or something. Any Suggestions?

There are a lot of clubs around the hotels. But everything is REALLY expensive.

Originally Posted by Late80s

seriously guys?

i dont think i'm going to die.

smh.gif
ellos nunca hacen

i went to cabo this past spring break...if ur goin wit ur girl ull be chillin its a really nice place..if u wana go clubbing its a 5 dollar cab ride that takesanywhere from 5-10 min depending on where ur hotel is...all the clubs are basically next to each other...i suggest u go to this place called the zoo or anotherclub whos name i already forgot but its next to a club called squid roe...DO NOT GO TO SQUID ROE...its mad dirty and cramped in there, and u feel like ur gonaget some kind of disease just by being inside, even though almost every hotel activities guy will tell u to go there...and wen ur on the block wit all theclubs, make sure u look out for urs and ur girls things cause there maaaaad pickpockets...also be prepared to be bombarded all day by ppl trying to sell u cokeand weed..i brought my on bud from nyc so i didnt buy anything there, but i saw wat they were selling and it was garbage..

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Late80s

seriously guys?

i dont think i'm going to die.

smh.gif
ellos nunca hacen
I think you meant "they never do". But that looks to me like a botched translation. Or something someone in first year spanish mightaccidentally say.

Originally Posted by ShaolinKaws

i went to cabo this past spring break...if ur goin wit ur girl ull be chillin its a really nice place..if u wana go clubbing its a 5 dollar cab ride that takes anywhere from 5-10 min depending on where ur hotel is...all the clubs are basically next to each other...i suggest u go to this place called the zoo or another club whos name i already forgot but its next to a club called squid roe...DO NOT GO TO SQUID ROE...its mad dirty and cramped in there, and u feel like ur gona get some kind of disease just by being inside, even though almost every hotel activities guy will tell u to go there...and wen ur on the block wit all the clubs, make sure u look out for urs and ur girls things cause there maaaaad pickpockets...also be prepared to be bombarded all day by ppl trying to sell u coke and weed..i brought my on bud from nyc so i didnt buy anything there, but i saw wat they were selling and it was garbage..

how in the hell did you bring weed? i'm bringing percs and such, and i'll buy weed out there if need be.

oh man cabo is
pimp.gif
i got fam that lives there... what hotel u staying at?? clubs squid roe is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the zoo is mostly hip hop and get crackin and cabowabo is ok i really didnt like it.. u can swim with the dolphins by the marina and take the tour on atv's which is fun.. i go every year i pretty much knowa lot of places
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dalilboy

oh man cabo is
pimp.gif
i got fam that lives there... what hotel u staying at?? clubs squid roe is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the zoo is mostly hip hop and get crackin and cabo wabo is ok i really didnt like it.. u can swim with the dolphins by the marina and take the tour on atv's which is fun.. i go every year i pretty much know a lot of places
laugh.gif
RIU Palace Cabo San Lucas
f45580b04e0483b4_tcm71-17784.jpg

fb2ab2da99f29e19_tcm71-17803.jpg

503x335_tcm_49-17805_tcm71-43476.jpg

503x335_tcm_49-17783_tcm71-43532.jpg

Back
Top Bottom