Trip to Mexico, Cabo San Lucas. Suggestions?

oh nice good choice i havent stayed there my self so i couldnt tell u how it is.. u can go to the marina and take a tour and u can go snorkling and stay at thebeach they take u its pretty nice
Originally Posted by dashoekid21

go fishing for marlin
thats fun as hell i go with my dad we always catch something
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i got pics

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by ShaolinKaws

i went to cabo this past spring break...if ur goin wit ur girl ull be chillin its a really nice place..if u wana go clubbing its a 5 dollar cab ride that takes anywhere from 5-10 min depending on where ur hotel is...all the clubs are basically next to each other...i suggest u go to this place called the zoo or another club whos name i already forgot but its next to a club called squid roe...DO NOT GO TO SQUID ROE...its mad dirty and cramped in there, and u feel like ur gona get some kind of disease just by being inside, even though almost every hotel activities guy will tell u to go there...and wen ur on the block wit all the clubs, make sure u look out for urs and ur girls things cause there maaaaad pickpockets...also be prepared to be bombarded all day by ppl trying to sell u coke and weed..i brought my on bud from nyc so i didnt buy anything there, but i saw wat they were selling and it was garbage..

how in the hell did you bring weed? i'm bringing percs and such, and i'll buy weed out there if need be.

carry on luggage.. buy bud out there if you like but large % is basura

Just make sure you dont do anything that will call attention.... cops are on patrol 24/7, even the city police carry assault rifles ready to unload...

smash your "friend" cuzz if u can't smash her there. your not smashing here

i went to cabo this past spring break...if ur goin wit ur girl ull be chillin its a really nice place..if u wana go clubbing its a 5 dollar cab ride that takes anywhere from 5-10 min depending on where ur hotel is...all the clubs are basically next to each other...i suggest u go to this place called the zoo or another club whos name i already forgot but its next to a club called squid roe...DO NOT GO TO SQUID ROE...its mad dirty and cramped in there, and u feel like ur gona get some kind of disease just by being inside, even though almost every hotel activities guy will tell u to go there...and wen ur on the block wit all the clubs, make sure u look out for urs and ur girls things cause there maaaaad pickpockets...also be prepared to be bombarded all day by ppl trying to sell u coke and weed..i brought my on bud from nyc so i didnt buy anything there, but i saw wat they were selling and it was garbage..

how in the hell did you bring weed? i'm bringing percs and such, and i'll buy weed out there if need be.

I hope you like dirt brick mexican weed
laugh.gif

Cabo Crank Lucas
pimp.gif

I heard for like 10 american dollars you can rent a mexican prostitute for like a week.

I don't know though...sounds too good to be true. So don't quote me on that.

i'm gonna be going too, aug 9th-16th. staying at pueblo bonito @ sunset.

Oh yea, be prepared to get BOMBARDED by timeshare people as soon as you get to the air port, they all over the place.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

man police isnt even that bad out there your the tourist there not gunna do anything
I was there 3 weeks ago, you might not see them strolling the streets but they are there...

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

man police isnt even that bad out there your the tourist there not gunna do anything
I was there 3 weeks ago, you might not see them strolling the streets but they are there...
i know they are there but they wont stop you for no reason they take care of the tourists

dont bring percs theres mad pharmacies everywhere and the pills are MUCH cheaper than US prices..and with regards to weed, i simply taped a ziplock bag to mywaist...the security was a joke in newark airport in NJ, no dogs or nothing, and an even bigger joke at the aiport in los cabos

oh man cabo is
pimp.gif
i got fam that lives there... what hotel u staying at?? clubs squid roe is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the zoo is mostly hip hop and get crackin and cabo wabo is ok i really didnt like it.. u can swim with the dolphins by the marina and take the tour on atv's which is fun.. i go every year i pretty much know a lot of places
laugh.gif
RIU Palace Cabo San Lucas
f45580b04e0483b4_tcm71-17784.jpg

fb2ab2da99f29e19_tcm71-17803.jpg

503x335_tcm_49-17805_tcm71-43476.jpg

503x335_tcm_49-17783_tcm71-43532.jpg

this is the hotel i stayed at..its really nice..the only complaint i had was that there were absolutely NO ppl my age...everyone is 30+...but it was all goodcause the RIU Santa Fe was next door and ur all inclusive wrist band works there too...the santa fe is 5 star, unlike the 6 star palace, so there were madgirls and young ppl partying..ur wit ur girl though so it shouldnt matter ull love the palace and cabo in general

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

i know they are there but they wont stop you for no reason they take care of the tourists
for the most part... when they see people who carry nice things they try and find any excuse to get some $$$$. Last time we went my uncle had tofork 1500 pesos so they wouldnt tow his truck.... all because it was a white tahoe with tinted windows and packed with bags... they insisted they had the rightto confiscate and search any vehicle suspected of trafficking narcotics
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

El Squid Roe is a packed and grimey bar. Our first night in Cabo, we got into a fight at Squid Roe. They looked to be 4 locals that tried to pick a fightwith our boy (the only Chinese dude in our crew). We ended up going 10 on 4 in the club and getting kicked out right after. The Zoo was a more Americanizedfeel and was more of a chill atmosphere.

We brought weed over too. We know a few people at the airport so it was no problem getting through to Mexico. Only thing is we couldnt find ANY Swishers inCabo, so we had to smoke Zig Zags the whole trip over there.

EDIT: Yes, the weed and they tried to sell us was garbage and overpriced. The coke..well it was overpriced, I wouldnt even think about tootin any of that

I WOULDnt go to a club in cabo with your girl not really worth it... nothing good is gonna come of it. I heard buying weed down there i sketch,cause cops willtry to sell u it just so they can catch u and try to make u pay them off smh.

Back
Top Bottom