Trojan Magnum Thin condoms appreciation

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Aren't magnums for ppl with small ones? I just wear pantyhose. The kind burgalars use, with the tip at the end. They just barely fit, but I'm not bragging or anything like that.

roll.gif

Durex Avanti - the greatest condom I've tried, vastly superior to Magnums in confort & warmth & strength. And I'm a pounder.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

cr-skinless.jpg
Someone tell me where to buy these besides online, please. FFFFUUUUU Walgreens and CVS.
you worried about your mom opening the package or what?
laugh.gif

it don't say nothing about condoms on the box.

and they are
pimp.gif
My family opens almost any mail that comes for me
smh.gif
Cvs.com had them and they gave me false hope.
Damn, real talk though, my mother does the same every once in a blue moon. (When a package comes and i try to open it up stairs she asks what it is.)
So what I do is chill on the porch for the mail man/ups guy, put my stuff in a spot give everybody their mail, go back take my package and I'm good.
Why don't you get you're partner to buy them anyway?
Just ordered a Case

I wear magnums ( xl to be exact, my ego ftl)but I wondered if it was just a trick to sell more condoms and they were in fact "average" sized, let me

explain. They make buying condoms more appealing because you are purchasing "big" condoms which makes you look cool, I guess ? Most

people I

know tell me they go raw, but the ones that do use condoms always seem to use magnums. hmm.

Anyway, every time I go to the pharmacy, all the magnums are sold out, yet there is a more than ample supply of "regular" sized condoms.

Maybe there is something in the water around here and we all geniunely have dongers.

Back
Top Bottom