Trolling a Delirious and Desperate Reseller VOL: Olympic VII's Were a GR Bro

So my buddy decided to troll a delirious reseller on CL with a ridiculous BIN at $400..dude dun goofed :lol: read for the lulz

Troll: do you still have the size 10 olympic 7s?
Reseller: Yes
Troll: how much you looking for?
Reseller: 400 obo
Troll: you arent getting 400 ebay is 250 bro
Reseller: I already sold the 11s for 350 last night
Troll: cool story bro
Reseller: Tell u what ill hook u up for $320 if u have cash today
Troll: i see a pair size 10 on ebay for 300 shipped....... and ongoing bids for size 10s in the 250s
Reseller: These shoes aren't coming out again, i'll get $400 by next weekend believe it
Reseller: Go ahead and bid then what can I say I'm not eBay
Troll: yeah its CL no one is dropping 400 for 7s u can get OGs for that price , would u trade for a pair of olympic 6s
Reseller: U should hurry up with eBay because the more days pass the less your gonna see them n higher the price
Reseller: I already have those
Troll: dude if u can get 400 in a week why not wait it out and make 400 next week?
Reseller: Listen bro not for nothing but I didn't buy 4 pairs of these for nothing, I know their worth and if not next week, next month ill get $400 I already know 100%..
Reseller: .even $320 I'm regretting saying that but whatever
Troll: other dudes on cl asking for 230 just FYI what makes them different from yours that i have to spend 100 more
Reseller: If I didn't have mine I'd jump on those for $230 all day
Troll: my man, your woke up early camped out and got your shoes and trying to flip, i aint even mad but dont ya think 320 is a bit high
Reseller: I never went to sleep bro I was partying alll night before I went to the mall
Reseller: I made alot of money Friday night I had my boy n three other chicks buying em for me cuz they won't sell u more than one
Troll: my fault bru, how about lets talk about the price
Reseller: No prob. But I'm done texting seriously, the price is $320 today
Troll: first off where u from dude? i gotta consider location for meetup
Reseller: Salem,, its on the cl add
Troll: mass or nh?
Reseller: Ma
Troll: im from weymouth , how would meetup work?
Reseller: Either Jordans Imax in Reading around 630 possibly today if I go see batman.... Or Burlington mall tomorrow around that same time. Or northshore mall anytime t
Reseller: oday
Troll: dude i gotta travel all the way up there, 300 then thats not fair for me to drive all the way up there
Troll: or is there a closer place we can meet up, today only i got the cash
Reseller: Ok f it 300 but u gotta come to Salem
Reseller: I'm with my family I'm not going anywhere today
Troll: yo bro u know a lot of shoes way more than me, do you go on any forums?
Reseller: Na not really why?
Troll: how would i get into the shoe game like u, u know a lot lol
Reseller: Real easy, find sneakers that u really like and buy em. It's a hobby
Troll: aite ill hit u up tomrorow after work , salem prob meet at square one mall, im 25 year old asian male what do u look like
Reseller: I'm same age and I can't do square one mall. And if u meet me in Burlington mall its 320
Reseller: 300 if u come get them right now
Troll: fine ill do 320 for tomrorow at burlington mall what do you look like
Reseller: I'm white
Reseller: Text me tomorrow from a cell phone n well get in touch like that
Troll: aite take it ez i got work til 5 i work in boston
Reseller: Ok so text me tomorrow around noon

TLDR:

Friend contacts reseller on CL for oly VII's
Reseller offers a ridiculous price
Friend trolls him and tells him to be realistic
Reseller gets all generous and gives him a "fair" price of 320
Friend agrees to deal and will flake (poetic justice)

I think you trolled us with that story. I woulda had a better time reading the the back of a cereal box.

It would of been better if your friend made him go to the mall and never showed up. Texting him saying "Yeah, I'm parking right now. Where are you?" or something son!

Back
Top Bottom