Tropic Thunder Appreciation Vol. Want Some?! Get Some!

I thought it was just ok when I saw it in the theaters, but I got the Blu Ray and watch it once every few weeks and this movie is hilarious
roll.gif

The whole opening scene is too damn funny
roll.gif

I can't stand Jack Black but he was hilarious in the movie...especially the tree scene
RDJ kills it
Everyone was hilarious in this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought it was just ok when I saw it in the theaters, but I got the Blu Ray and watch it once every few weeks and this movie is hilarious
roll.gif

The whole opening scene is too damn funny
roll.gif

I can't stand Jack Black but he was hilarious in the movie...especially the tree scene
RDJ kills it
Everyone was hilarious in this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I literally watch it every night before I go to sleep. Kirk+Alpa going back and forth throughout the movie 
laugh.gif

Alpa Chino- No, I always wanted to. I guess I just never had the courage to ask. It's complicated. 
Kirk Lazarus- Nah! It's simple as pie man, you plant your feet on the ground, you look her square in the eyes you say "Hey! baby, you and me's goin' on a date, that's in the story"... What's her name? 
Alpa Chino- ...Lance 
Kirk Lazarus- You say 'Listen here, Lance'... Lance? What the %%!! did I just hear? Lance? 
Kevin Sandusky- Did you just say Lance? 
Alpa Chino- No! No, I didn't say Lance. I said Nance. 
Kevin Sandusky- It sounded a lot like Lance. 
Alpa Chino- Dammit, I'm Alpa Chino! 'I Love Tha *%*+*', aight? Lay yo $#@ back down and look at the stars. 
Kirk Lazarus- When you wrote 'I Love Tha *%*+*', was you thinking about danglin your dice on Lance's forehead? 

I literally watch it every night before I go to sleep. Kirk+Alpa going back and forth throughout the movie 
laugh.gif

Alpa Chino- No, I always wanted to. I guess I just never had the courage to ask. It's complicated. 
Kirk Lazarus- Nah! It's simple as pie man, you plant your feet on the ground, you look her square in the eyes you say "Hey! baby, you and me's goin' on a date, that's in the story"... What's her name? 
Alpa Chino- ...Lance 
Kirk Lazarus- You say 'Listen here, Lance'... Lance? What the %%!! did I just hear? Lance? 
Kevin Sandusky- Did you just say Lance? 
Alpa Chino- No! No, I didn't say Lance. I said Nance. 
Kevin Sandusky- It sounded a lot like Lance. 
Alpa Chino- Dammit, I'm Alpa Chino! 'I Love Tha *%*+*', aight? Lay yo $#@ back down and look at the stars. 
Kirk Lazarus- When you wrote 'I Love Tha *%*+*', was you thinking about danglin your dice on Lance's forehead? 

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

I'm still amazed by how well Robert pulled it off. It could have come off extremely bad but he perfected it. Way too funny
laugh.gif
/

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

I'm still amazed by how well Robert pulled it off. It could have come off extremely bad but he perfected it. Way too funny
laugh.gif
/

robert downey jr is that dude..

every scene with kurt and alpa is HILARIOUS

robert downey jr is that dude..

every scene with kurt and alpa is HILARIOUS

I've been saying this for the longest, this is the funniest movie I've seen in the past 5 or so years. Yes better than The Hangover.

-You know back when the war broke out, I was a saucier down in San Antone. I used to collard up some of them greens. Grill the catfish out the patio. Make some cran-apples for dessert now ya. Yea, HELL YEA.

-THAT'S HOW WE ALL TALK huh?
laugh.gif

I've been saying this for the longest, this is the funniest movie I've seen in the past 5 or so years. Yes better than The Hangover.

-You know back when the war broke out, I was a saucier down in San Antone. I used to collard up some of them greens. Grill the catfish out the patio. Make some cran-apples for dessert now ya. Yea, HELL YEA.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

One of the Greatest of All time

lol @ Simple Jack

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

One of the Greatest of All time

lol @ Simple Jack

Back
Top Bottom